OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I got the YOTDs but couldn't really rock them because they just don't feel that comfortable. It's not well ventilated and the front of the foot is a little tight. Add that to the heel slippage & lack of lockdown and it became one of those shoes that I hardly wear on or off the court :/

I'm not knocking the shoe, but the KD line just doesn't seem to fit well with my feet...

I got the YOTDs but couldn't really rock them because they just don't feel that comfortable. It's not well ventilated and the front of the foot is a little tight. Add that to the heel slippage & lack of lockdown and it became one of those shoes that I hardly wear on or off the court :/

I'm not knocking the shoe, but the KD line just doesn't seem to fit well with my feet...

they really arent that comfortable to be honest, but i love the way they look. just curious, what size do you wear? :nerd:

Last edited:
I wear size 14 and I can never find a pair in a comfortable price range man..
tired.gif

depends on size, but I've seen plenty in the 150 range, DS. for some reason, the value of that shoe has been pretty stagnant...maybe even declined

Does anybody if i Can still cop kd4's through eastbay phone order or something like that? I wanna cop the white/black/varsity reds but i cant find them anywhere, including ebay or fb groups!! Any help would be appreciated :smile:

Need some help. Just got a pair of galaxy's but they came with orange laces instead of the grey 3m laces. Can anyone help me find something close to the original laces? Thanks

Weatherman Question:  Does anyone know the difference between the retail and promo pairs?  Is one more or less desirable to valuable than the other?  Any other noticeable differences (quality, etc.).  

I have an opportunity to pick up a pair (re-sell priced...) but want to pick the best one since the cost is similar.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I've searched but couldn't really find anything.  Thanks in advance.

Has anyone gotten any KD IV from Employee Store tell me the viable differences to retail pairs? 

Weatherman Question:  Does anyone know the difference between the retail and promo pairs?  Is one more or less desirable to valuable than the other?  Any other noticeable differences (quality, etc.).  

I have an opportunity to pick up a pair (re-sell priced...) but want to pick the best one since the cost is similar.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I've searched but couldn't really find anything.  Thanks in advance.

I might not be the best to answer since I don't personally have WM's but as far as I know there are no differences between the two other than the tag on the inside of the shoe. I don't see why one would be more valuable than the other.

Now retail Nerfs had the special box so those would be more valuable than the samples but that wouldn't apply to WM's.

Back
Top Bottom