OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Got mine in this weekend. Pretty cool Nike decided to retro these so soon. Overall material and comfort are about the same as the og's.
20180602_154647.jpg

20180604_102527.jpg

Last edited:
KD 4's will always be the GOAT. Pre-snake KD... good times.

These may not have been the most comfortable model, but they looked great and had many amazing colorways. I remember playing ball in the Home pair one time and a kid came up to me and asked where I got them and even wanted to buy them off of me lol.

Can't lie when I say I'm a bit nostalgic towards that boom period Nike basketball had from 2011-2014. The models are just so boring now.

Went to my local HoH today. Still had my size and tried them on. They felt really stiff to me, the sizing is about the same for non-Retro KD IV’s, but they are a nice color for sure.

I had a $15 off coupon but they informed me it was a QS and I didn’t wanna drop $140 plus tax for them, so I passed for now.
22B56F61-55D0-4B6C-9BCD-60CDCF8A210F.jpeg

Would have loved to add these to the collection but just can't support the guy anymore.

My second favorite KD silo after the VI (I know, I know)

Copped a size 10 before sold out on snkrs. I'm a size 12 tho. Seeing them on stockx for less than retail. Might as well return my pair and cop off stockx for the same price. Smh.

your a brave man ^^ I love this shoe but the comfort on these are just horrible
A new insole helps drastically, but yeah comfort isn't the strong point and they definitely weren't made for the casual wearer like the basketball line is these days. I still to this day have never found a shoe with traction like these, its like one of Nike's rarest used rubber, it just sticks to ANY floor. Also that forefoot zoom when broken in is quite nice.

Back
Top Bottom