OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

the 3 is better but im these are good...im liking the green/black
pimp.gif

I'm sorry but I think dude has wack sneaks for a superstar. I know i can't be the only one on here and would like to cop a pair if they looked better. I don't like none of them. The one I even would consider is the entourage pair somebody made in the Nike Id kd3 thread I think. Maybe they are good performance sneaks.

I'm sorry but I think dude has wack sneaks for a superstar. I know i can't be the only one on here and would like to cop a pair if they looked better. I don't like none of them. The one I even would consider is the entourage pair somebody made in the Nike Id kd3 thread I think. Maybe they are good performance sneaks.

These are fire. Nike is really progressing his line it seems. Hopefully they perform as well as the 2 and 3.

These are fire. Nike is really progressing his line it seems. Hopefully they perform as well as the 2 and 3.

I'm sure these are a good performance show but I'm not really feeling em. The IIIs are 10000 times better lookswise IMO

I'm sure these are a good performance show but I'm not really feeling em. The IIIs are 10000 times better lookswise IMO

The green/black looks like it could easily be a pierce shoe...Just change the number on the tongue and logo at the heel and BAM...

The green/black looks like it could easily be a pierce shoe...Just change the number on the tongue and logo at the heel and BAM...

These have potential. I have to say the KD series has grown on me big time since the first one and each one has got comfier so fingers crossed that continue as he evolves within the brand

These have potential. I have to say the KD series has grown on me big time since the first one and each one has got comfier so fingers crossed that continue as he evolves within the brand

Yeah, I really like these.

A lot.

Least favorite thing about them is that big tongue. But I prefer a tongue as low profile as possible, like the Jordan XI.

Yeah, I really like these.

A lot.

Least favorite thing about them is that big tongue. But I prefer a tongue as low profile as possible, like the Jordan XI.

Back
Top Bottom