OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I'm on the hunt as well. feel like if i take my time, the price would only go up. above 200 is what I'm looking right now but still not enough sellers out there or maybe its just my sz 11. smh

Originally Posted by bballer1532

stupid question regarding the white blue and yellow kd's. where can you buy them? i haven't seen them at any local or online retailers even though they apparently released. any help would be great.

You can try sneakerhead.com they have pretty much a FSR for 119.99.

stupid question regarding the white blue and yellow kd's. where can you buy them? i haven't seen them at any local or online retailers even though they apparently released. any help would be great.

You can try sneakerhead.com they have pretty much a FSR for 119.99.

Originally Posted by micon111

I'm on the hunt as well. feel like if i take my time, the price would only go up. above 200 is what I'm looking right now but still not enough sellers out there or maybe its just my sz 11. smh

same here man. I think a bunch of us are looking for the same size (11).

On another note, how are you guys tightening the laces on your KD's? Do you cross to that what's it called maybe a lace loop thing and cross over to the last lace hole? Or if I just let the lace go through the "lace loop(?)" and tighten there I feel like it might snap. Sorry I don't know what that thing is called.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by micon111

same here man. I think a bunch of us are looking for the same size (11).

On another note, how are you guys tightening the laces on your KD's? Do you cross to that what's it called maybe a lace loop thing and cross over to the last lace hole? Or if I just let the lace go through the "lace loop(?)" and tighten there I feel like it might snap. Sorry I don't know what that thing is called.
eyes.gif

Picked mine up from Oneness, check them out.  They had good prices too.
Glad we finally have a release date for the N7s.

Picked mine up from Oneness, check them out.  They had good prices too.
Glad we finally have a release date for the N7s.

So who in here can help a team member out with some pearls in a sz 14? I'm *** out where my job has me located. Just let me know wht you want out of it.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

My small collection so far

So who in here can help a team member out with some pearls in a sz 14? I'm *** out where my job has me located. Just let me know wht you want out of it.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

My small collection so far

Just scooped another YOTD for retail, wonder if I can trade for a BHM pair? I would take 2 KD's over 1 LBJ shoe let alone 3, screw the Elites these are just fine like this.

This may have been covered already but has anyone taken their strap off? I saw someone wearing their pair minus the strap checked my pairs and just noticed they can be taken off through the lace loops.

Just scooped another YOTD for retail, wonder if I can trade for a BHM pair? I would take 2 KD's over 1 LBJ shoe let alone 3, screw the Elites these are just fine like this.

This may have been covered already but has anyone taken their strap off? I saw someone wearing their pair minus the strap checked my pairs and just noticed they can be taken off through the lace loops.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i def feel you brother !!!

and glad we are getting RD on some KDS

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i def feel you brother !!!

and glad we are getting RD on some KDS

Back
Top Bottom