OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: FEB=YOTD, BHM, AS

Joined Mar 2, 2012
I copped a pair of the tour yellow/photo blues last night. Definitely a well executed colorway. One more for the KD IV collection.

Joined Mar 2, 2012
I copped a pair of the tour yellow/photo blues last night. Definitely a well executed colorway. One more for the KD IV collection.

Joined Jan 19, 2002
Originally Posted by akrobystia

^ Glad you were able to cop a pair. I was trying to double up after I saw the post earlier today but missed out.
Just randomly did a refresh and was able to scoop up a pair!

Haha, yeah I woke up & randomly refreshed too. Hope both of the orders go thru. I was about to buy a pair of ebay for $130 too, glad I waited. I will def get a pair of the new white/photo blue/yellows soon too. I'm already at 9 diff colorways of the IV's after only 6 of the III's.

Joined Jan 19, 2002

^ Glad you were able to cop a pair. I was trying to double up after I saw the post earlier today but missed out.

Haha, yeah I woke up & randomly refreshed too. Hope both of the orders go thru. I was about to buy a pair of ebay for $130 too, glad I waited. I will def get a pair of the new white/photo blue/yellows soon too. I'm already at 9 diff colorways of the IV's after only 6 of the III's.

Joined Mar 5, 2012
don't know if u guys follow on twitter, but footaction has all sizes on their site for the entourage.. u can use AFMEVAFA to get 15% off.. maybe grab the black/blue elite socks if u think that'd work too

Joined Mar 5, 2012
don't know if u guys follow on twitter, but footaction has all sizes on their site for the entourage.. u can use AFMEVAFA to get 15% off.. maybe grab the black/blue elite socks if u think that'd work too

Joined Apr 1, 2005
for those who ball in there IVs, yal feel like your strap is slowly becoming more and more loose? like u have to pull it extra more?

Joined Apr 1, 2005
for those who ball in there IVs, yal feel like your strap is slowly becoming more and more loose? like u have to pull it extra more?

Joined Jan 1, 2009
Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

if they dont come through with the order just complain adn get a 20% off code on your next order.

Joined Jan 1, 2009
Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

if they dont come through with the order just complain adn get a 20% off code on your next order.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now