OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I love the Entourages. My wife actually said she liked them too and she doesn't say that about too many shoes in the closet (she's not a fan of my addiction...LOL)

This may have been answered but is there a release date for the Olive/Orange...UNDFTD whatever we are calling them now???

Originally Posted by DD79

^^^ highway robbery. Total rip-off
Kicks-Crew and RMK sold out of them at $10-$20 more than Air-Knight... like it or not that 200ish range is likely going to be the resell price for these.

Originally Posted by Weather

Originally Posted by DD79

^^^ highway robbery. Total rip-off
Kicks-Crew and RMK sold out of them at $10-$20 more than Air-Knight... like it or not that 200ish range is likely going to be the resell price for these.

WHICH IS WHY IF I CANT GET THEM FOR MY GF AT RETAIL SHE WONT HAVE THEM .... THATS SIMPLY NUTS

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

$34 for the first color & Texas on Swoosh.

pimp.gif
Good thing the price is so low so you can turn a bigger profit when you resell them..you really gotta find something better to do than come on here and mention your %&#^@ swoosh acct. 

Anyone know of a site that has entourages w/ the ability to use a coupon code 
nerd.gif
..I have a 15% off for eastbay but they're excluded of course 

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Do you guys think the Aunt Pearl's will be hard to find?

Sorry I'm new to the KD game...

They will be easy to get if you live close to a Nikestore, they aren't releasing online anywhere that i'm aware of. You can get them from a preorder site but prepare to pay a PREMIUM. They will probably go for 150-200 first couple weeks on ebay but IMO they will come down as these seem to be a "collector" shoe rather than a shoe that people want to rock (if you haven't noticed they are pink and have pearls on them). They are for a good cause and should be released online to help the cause but Nike would rather have hype than actually help the cause I guess. 

Ok. I'm in LA, so I'll just have to figure out where to go to scoop a pair. A family member called and asked me to get them for them, so we'll see what happens...

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

nerd.gif

Not sure how it went down with eastbay but I used the 15% off with eastbay on the day they released.  they mustve made an error and changed it to no discount.  id buy at retail in fear of them selling out.  

Originally Posted by bigwhat62

nerd.gif

Not sure how it went down with eastbay but I used the 15% off with eastbay on the day they released.  they mustve made an error and changed it to no discount.  id buy at retail in fear of them selling out.  
Yeah they definitely changed it..I'll prob pick em up within the next few days.

The came in the mail. Nice addition to these
pimp.gif

also ordered the space jams today an the green pair wifey got for me

Originally Posted by bigwhat62

nerd.gif

Yeah they definitely changed it..I'll prob pick em up within the next few days.

Interesting. I, too, got the entourages off of ebay with the discount. Sucks that they changed it. But yeah, y'all should pick these up before they disappear for retail.

salt levels rising. yet another person with a second pair of ASGs and I am still hunting for my first...LOL

Nice pickups though and let us see those iDs when you get them.

Originally Posted by Brianptt

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by Brianptt

KD easters still sitting at my local Champs and FTL. I'm stoked b/c the guy working said they probably going on sale soon and I would love to cop for a good price. Chyeaaa

95 aint a good price??? 
laugh.gif
but
indifferent.gif

jk what sizes are left u care to share???
Haha naw man 95 is akiller price compared to J's and LB's but why not wait if both stores literally said they had a full size run left and no one comes in and asks about them or even looks at them, and both workers were being cool and told me they were probably going to drop in price.  They remember b/c other than the employees I'm one of the only people who buys KD's from them.  Kd's just aren't popular where I live.  Lebron's aren't that popular either, but are starting to gain popularity.  The Lebron Easters had a FSR in both Champs and FTL too fwiw.  So ya, 95 is a great price but if I can get a coupon for 20 off or they go on sale soon then why not wait b/c 70 is a steal for the easters.
Where do you live?

I have never seen a pair of KDIVs in the Wild, i always get compliments on mine, but i've never seen a pair..This goes for at school and Home in metro Atlanta.

nerd.gif

posted a few days back about footaction and 20% off.. maybe google to see if they still have the coupon code, or else just search the forum.. i forgot what page i posted it on

Back
Top Bottom