OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: FEB=YOTD, BHM, AS

Joined Apr 18, 2012
Nice picks of the "Pearls."  I have a pair on the way for the wife and maybe one for me too.  I can see her rockin them more than me tho, ha ha.

Joined Mar 25, 2008
Originally Posted by M Bo

Nice picks of the "Pearls."  I have a pair on the way for the wife and maybe one for me too.  I can see her rockin them more than me tho, ha ha.
only if they come in gssize i get my girl a pair 2

Joined Nov 12, 2007
Hey guys I am visiting Dallas this upcoming week and plan on doing the twitter RSVP thing. I don't have a nike town where I am live so I am new to it. Will I be able to get more than one shoe with the system for instance a pair of the 4's and a pair of the KDs or will it be pick and choose? thanks for the help

Joined Jul 19, 2004
Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

Originally Posted by ColdCity

what else drops this weekend beside the pearl ivs & those bum $+@ cav/knick iv's???
taxi/maize lebron elites for a whopping smooth $250

oh so everything dropping this week is complete crap aside from the kd's
i can see why NDC wanted the relief on thier servers
The IV's and Lebron Elites are sick.

Joined Nov 24, 2009
it seems ndc is upgrading their system, hence no online releases this weekend.

I wanted to order some socks and bball shorts but now needs up to an additional 5 days for delivery as they are upgrading their system.  

Joined Mar 16, 2012
Originally Posted by iShMiKeYaHeArD

how hard will it be to get a pair of the pearls? every store getting them? or just specific stores?
Hard it seems, seems only specific stores will get them.

Joined Jan 3, 2012
Originally Posted by ArmorRig

it seems ndc is upgrading their system, hence no online releases this weekend.

I wanted to order some socks and bball shorts but now needs up to an additional 5 days for delivery as they are upgrading their system.  
Getting ready for the Yeezy 2 release?

Joined Mar 5, 2012
Originally Posted by Brandon3000

ready for my first pair of KD's since the first colorway. patiently waiting on the right color
you mean none of the ASG, YOTD, BHM, Nerfs, Weathermans, Mint, UT, nothinggggg was smooth to you?

Joined Oct 6, 2001
Some moron on eBay has a pair of size 12 Weathermans @ $880 BIN, they were at $850 for a day...how you bump the price when the shoe didn't sell for $30 cheaper?

Joined Mar 5, 2012
Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Some moron on eBay has a pair of size 12 Weathermans @ $880 BIN, they were at $850 for a day...how you bump the price when the shoe didn't sell for $30 cheaper?

$40-$50 profit, that's normal .. but when u go and try to make over 8x the profit and then wanna bump it up an extra $30.. c'monnnn mann, what's he trying to do cover shipping, boxes, tape too?

Joined Mar 1, 2010
Originally Posted by kobe115

Hey guys I am visiting Dallas this upcoming week and plan on doing the twitter RSVP thing. I don't have a nike town where I am live so I am new to it. Will I be able to get more than one shoe with the system for instance a pair of the 4's and a pair of the KDs or will it be pick and choose? thanks for the help

Here at Nike Dallas, each shoe will be have a separate #RSVP process, so you are able to get 1 pair of each style if you are lucky enough to get through.You also have to pick up your shoes between the hours of 8am - 10am Saturday morning. After that it's FCFS.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now