OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I made the mistake of showing these to my girl, now I gotta try to track down 2 pair
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I actually hardly ever resell shoes...but y'all can stay jelly.

pimp.gif
jelly of what?  That you get an employee discount?  lol   I'm jelly of the guy who owns a mansion and a yacht...not some dude with a Swoosh account

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Some moron on eBay has a pair of size 12 Weathermans @ $880 BIN, they were at $850 for a day...how you bump the price when the shoe didn't sell for $30 cheaper?

laugh.gif

$40-$50 profit, that's normal .. but when u go and try to make over 8x the profit and then wanna bump it up an extra $30.. c'monnnn mann, what's he trying to do cover shipping, boxes, tape too?

whats $30 if youre already willing to drop $800+

i know its been said before...
but the pearls are extra fem. like ok, i can give you guys the easters although those were fem...

but these are pink shoes with pearls on the back. not even like a dark pink but a bright $$! pink like look at me, heee-eey pink.

these aren't even unkles hard...

i know that nobody has to agree with me and i don't expect anyone to but i wouldn't even pay 95 dollars for these, let alone resell prices. its pretty much a solid colored shoe with a weak $$! print on the back panel. if these released as a gr and were in stores in abundance like say...the homes, would ppl be going crazy over these?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

but the pearls are extra fem. like ok, i can give you guys the easters although those were fem...

but these are pink shoes with pearls on the back. not even like a dark pink but a bright $$! pink like look at me, heee-eey pink.

i know that nobody has to agree with me and i don't expect anyone to but i wouldn't even pay 95 dollars for these, let alone resell prices. its pretty much a solid colored shoe with a weak $$! print on the back panel. if these released as a gr and were in stores in abundance like say...the homes, would ppl be going crazy over these?
eyes.gif

totally agree... like i said before if i cant get them for my gf for retail she wont have them... people paying $220+ for these aunt pearl's
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

Originally Posted by ColdCity

sz 13 weathermans for $225 sound good?

sounds fishy like a scam

that was my 1st thought when he told me what he wanted for them but im doing eveything through paypal & im going to have him send me a very detailed invoice before i pay

I think the KD 4 Aunt Pearl's are some of the nicest shoes Nike has made for the Think Pink cancer campaign. I also like how the pink shines. Good job, Nike.

Where can i cop the pearls online ? Seems like no place is getting em, and i called niketown boston, and they all rsvp'ed out,

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by debs 168

eyes.gif

totally agree... like i said before if i cant get them for my gf for retail she wont have them... people paying $220+ for these aunt pearl's
eek.gif
eek.gif

i want the pearls idc how much you think they are fem, so are skinny jeans and you probably got a pair! 

Back
Top Bottom