OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

thanks for the eastbay info. I guess my email went to my spam box and never saw it. wasnt able to use the 15% off code though but its all good.

called 4 times...first time got lucky and she took my card number and everything...by accident i hung up (fat cheeks)...called 3 more times and failed. I tried joining then called back and each time they said i had to be a member as of yesterday or prior.....they def have all the notes in my account.

called 4 times...first time got lucky and she took my card number and everything...by accident i hung up (fat cheeks)...called 3 more times and failed. I tried joining then called back and each time they said i had to be a member as of yesterday or prior.....they def have all the notes in my account.

thanks for the eastbay info. I guess my email went to my spam box and never saw it. wasnt able to use the 15% off code though but its all good.

order on eastbay tried applying the the discount it was a no go. Did get free shipping hopefully my box doesn't come destroyed. Can I upgrade my shipping after I ordered.

order on eastbay tried applying the the discount it was a no go. Did get free shipping hopefully my box doesn't come destroyed. Can I upgrade my shipping after I ordered.

Certainly is only available for gold members. Even if I get one now I have to wait until tomorrow for the general public release. Can anyone offer help?

Certainly is only available for gold members. Even if I get one now I have to wait until tomorrow for the general public release. Can anyone offer help?

Gave it a shot on eastbay a succeeded with another pair n i didnt get denied guess im already a gold member *shrugs* lol

Gave it a shot on eastbay a succeeded with another pair n i didnt get denied guess im already a gold member *shrugs* lol

It takes 24-48 hours to begin proccessing! So they have plenty of time to do so......
indifferent.gif

called twice and got denied both times...decided to give it a third and final try and copped my sz 10
glasses.gif

props to eastbay especially after striking out with finishline and ndc.

called twice and got denied both times...decided to give it a third and final try and copped my sz 10
glasses.gif

props to eastbay especially after striking out with finishline and ndc.

I got my pair on eastbay... they only have a couple sizes left..... had to setttle with 12...

I got my pair on eastbay... they only have a couple sizes left..... had to setttle with 12...

Back
Top Bottom