OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by SoSickening

So Easters (aka Hallmarks) aren't feminine but the SLH's (Hornets) are?

Stop it, you are making sense.  
laugh.gif

Easter's don't do it for me.

Texas pairs are coming in this week.

Then I'm on to the orange/white/blue pair and the white/blue/yellow pair.

Waiting for playoff stuff and hoping for a cream cw...lol

Easter's don't do it for me.

Texas pairs are coming in this week.

Then I'm on to the orange/white/blue pair and the white/blue/yellow pair.

Waiting for playoff stuff and hoping for a cream cw...lol

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Well guys, I hooped in the asg and coppers and man did they leave a mean blister. Might have to get rid of my shoes, I cant ball in these at all. Either that, or move half a size up.
Where did they blister? First time wearing them?  Elites?

I had to give them a "break in" period.
I blistered(skin came off) on my right foot on the pinky toed. Straight took off the skin. I was playing in Jordan gamedays sock the first day. Second day, i tried double socking with regular socks and my nike elite socks in the coppers. I got the copper from some guy, so they were used, not to sure how broken in they were. But my right foot is bad, I dont think imma be able to play ball for another week or so until the skin comes back.

look something like this on my foot(not my foot)
Spoiler [+]
images

I shoulda gone a half size bigger. The thing is, the left foot is fine, I run perfectly with them, and I dont think there too tight at all, even the right foot. But for some reason, that right pinky toe is rubbing on something in their. Maybe I need to break it in more? I have a great collection of kds, dont wanna get rid of them cause they hurt...(xmas, yotd, bhm, texas, asg)

The first few games/hours of my YOTD pair gave me horrible pains on the right and left pinky toe as well.  After a few hours of causally wearing them to class they got better.   I haven't balled with them again but just walking around in them has been fine.

Give them another few hours of breaking in.  Hopefully it helps.  I know mine did.
Also, try adjusting the strap.  Put it on very loosely 

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Well guys, I hooped in the asg and coppers and man did they leave a mean blister. Might have to get rid of my shoes, I cant ball in these at all. Either that, or move half a size up.
Where did they blister? First time wearing them?  Elites?

I had to give them a "break in" period.
I blistered(skin came off) on my right foot on the pinky toed. Straight took off the skin. I was playing in Jordan gamedays sock the first day. Second day, i tried double socking with regular socks and my nike elite socks in the coppers. I got the copper from some guy, so they were used, not to sure how broken in they were. But my right foot is bad, I dont think imma be able to play ball for another week or so until the skin comes back.

look something like this on my foot(not my foot)
Spoiler [+]
images

I shoulda gone a half size bigger. The thing is, the left foot is fine, I run perfectly with them, and I dont think there too tight at all, even the right foot. But for some reason, that right pinky toe is rubbing on something in their. Maybe I need to break it in more? I have a great collection of kds, dont wanna get rid of them cause they hurt...(xmas, yotd, bhm, texas, asg)

The first few games/hours of my YOTD pair gave me horrible pains on the right and left pinky toe as well.  After a few hours of causally wearing them to class they got better.   I haven't balled with them again but just walking around in them has been fine.

Give them another few hours of breaking in.  Hopefully it helps.  I know mine did.
Also, try adjusting the strap.  Put it on very loosely 

People be crackin me up..how in the world does the Easters look feminine? These joints are straight fire..nothin but heat. And they look ALOT better than all the TB IV´s hands down..period. Watch how most will change their minds once they see someone with em. Ima try to cop if its easy..ya´ll can call me what you want..and ima stunt in them.

People be crackin me up..how in the world does the Easters look feminine? These joints are straight fire..nothin but heat. And they look ALOT better than all the TB IV´s hands down..period. Watch how most will change their minds once they see someone with em. Ima try to cop if its easy..ya´ll can call me what you want..and ima stunt in them.

Me too. These are almost as bad as the Carmelo M3's. My toes were killing me after two games. Love the look of the shoes, but I am going back to Kobes for ball

Me too. These are almost as bad as the Carmelo M3's. My toes were killing me after two games. Love the look of the shoes, but I am going back to Kobes for ball

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

why are they womens shoes? bc they have pastel colors? what did you expect the easter colorway to look like?
I completely disagree about the easters being women's shoes. The colors are fresh and you don't get colors like that on a nicely designed shoe like the kd 4s. You just gotta rock em the right way and not over match clothes. If you or your girl or kid want a women's shoe then line up for the lbj9 slh on the 31st
roll.gif

^^ I AGREE !!
i rally dont see any of them as girl CW

why are they womens shoes? bc they have pastel colors? what did you expect the easter colorway to look like?
I completely disagree about the easters being women's shoes. The colors are fresh and you don't get colors like that on a nicely designed shoe like the kd 4s. You just gotta rock em the right way and not over match clothes. If you or your girl or kid want a women's shoe then line up for the lbj9 slh on the 31st
roll.gif

^^ I AGREE !!
i rally dont see any of them as girl CW

roll.gif

^^ I AGREE !!
i really dont see any of them as girls/womans CW
KD n Bron are nice IMO but i wont be copping KD tho but will be copping SLH 9s

Cop what u like and how cares what others think
pimp.gif

roll.gif

^^ I AGREE !!
i really dont see any of them as girls/womans CW
KD n Bron are nice IMO but i wont be copping KD tho but will be copping SLH 9s

Cop what u like and how cares what others think
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom