OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Nice Easters up there. I may be over anxious but a little over a month before we see the first pictures of the KD V. I'm really interested to see where they go with that one and the price point.

Nice Easters up there. I may be over anxious but a little over a month before we see the first pictures of the KD V. I'm really interested to see where they go with that one and the price point.

Eastbay Rep, I think we should get a release similar to the YOTD
wink.gif

mad.gif
I copped the orange pair from citysole yesterday. I come back to this thread just to see deadstock had them for $75, now sold out. You can't beat that price for a new release. I guess that's why they're all gone.

Oh well, at least I have a pair on the way. Congrats to those that copped!

mad.gif
I copped the orange pair from citysole yesterday. I come back to this thread just to see deadstock had them for $75, now sold out. You can't beat that price for a new release. I guess that's why they're all gone.

Hmmmm have a bad feeling about those khaki IVs, too many people liking them (myself included) for them to be a straight up GR release....

Hmmmm have a bad feeling about those khaki IVs, too many people liking them (myself included) for them to be a straight up GR release....

I'm still searching for ASG too...Have not found one yet and that's including Niketown Berlin...SMH

I'm still searching for ASG too...Have not found one yet and that's including Niketown Berlin...SMH

Originally Posted by blacklion23

mad.gif

I've read that Deadstock takes really long to ship out. Some don't get their shoes until a month after they order. So people who "pre-ordered" from them will get them late April early May.

Back
Top Bottom