OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Got my pair 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by geoff2005

i hope most people who bought them werent resellers because it seems like they sold out way too quick

They have to be resellers. Every release is like this. Does anyone have contact info for dead stock shoes . com? Still haven't gotten my oranges..

Originally Posted by geoff2005

i hope most people who bought them werent resellers because it seems like they sold out way too quick

They have to be resellers. Every release is like this. Does anyone have contact info for dead stock shoes . com? Still haven't gotten my oranges..

Got my pair with a voucher on NDC after frantically clicking the wrong buttons multiple times. Will probably grab another pair tomorrow morning from my local Foot Locker.

Got my pair with a voucher on NDC after frantically clicking the wrong buttons multiple times. Will probably grab another pair tomorrow morning from my local Foot Locker.

Originally Posted by onlitwo

KDs sold out on nike.com already
I was just telling on KB7 thread that this was an "easy" cop!...
Now it's sold out!... I guess my idea to cop the KDs separately was a good one...

Oh, Boy!.. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by onlitwo

KDs sold out on nike.com already
I was just telling on KB7 thread that this was an "easy" cop!...
Now it's sold out!... I guess my idea to cop the KDs separately was a good one...

Oh, Boy!.. 
happy.gif

Man I'm upset. I really thought this release was tomorrow night. Looked at my phone. Saw an email from eastbay saying Easter pack available now. Tried to pick grab a pair no luck. Then went to ndc. Gone. Oh well. Wasn't meant to bad I guess. First time this has ever happened to me.

Man I'm upset. I really thought this release was tomorrow night. Looked at my phone. Saw an email from eastbay saying Easter pack available now. Tried to pick grab a pair no luck. Then went to ndc. Gone. Oh well. Wasn't meant to bad I guess. First time this has ever happened to me.

Was stuck in the payment method section on eastbay forever while the little "processing" thing was running and running.
Was just letting it run out or time out and expecting to see some kind of "sold out" notice.
Somehow my order went through at 12:24 for 2 pair.
Now I'll just have to wait and see if it gets canceled, lol.
Also got a pair on NDC, at 12:01.

With a pair of jordan socks to make it $102 for the free shipping over $100, would have been $103 without the socks and NDC's $8 shipping.

Ordered 3 pair total cause I love the color, not a reseller.

Was stuck in the payment method section on eastbay forever while the little "processing" thing was running and running.
Was just letting it run out or time out and expecting to see some kind of "sold out" notice.
Somehow my order went through at 12:24 for 2 pair.
Now I'll just have to wait and see if it gets canceled, lol.
Also got a pair on NDC, at 12:01.

With a pair of jordan socks to make it $102 for the free shipping over $100, would have been $103 without the socks and NDC's $8 shipping.

Ordered 3 pair total cause I love the color, not a reseller.

My browser would not let me click next for some reason
laugh.gif
i used chrome and safari both didnt work x.x

My browser would not let me click next for some reason
laugh.gif
i used chrome and safari both didnt work x.x

Eastbay finally was good to me. Got on my iPad at 1158 and put them in my cart. First time I did the "line" thing on eastbay. I liked it

Eastbay finally was good to me. Got on my iPad at 1158 and put them in my cart. First time I did the "line" thing on eastbay. I liked it

Back
Top Bottom