OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

These are my favorite so far always have been. I like the commitment to the mint color, and being semi religious it just feels good having a pair coinciding with my faith.

These are my favorite so far always have been. I like the commitment to the mint color, and being semi religious it just feels good having a pair coinciding with my faith.

30t6p3b.gif
At how fast these sold out tonight. I wish everybody luck that missed out and will be out trying to get them tomorrow too.

30t6p3b.gif
At how fast these sold out tonight. I wish everybody luck that missed out and will be out trying to get them tomorrow too.

To those who was able to cop the Easters, congratulations to you all. Sneaker game is a game of chances. Fortunate enough, Lady Luck is on my side this time around and was able to get a pair.
pimp.gif
 (after an unsuccessful run in getting the ASGs) 
mad.gif

As I had predicted among the Easter releases, KDIVs (yet again) were sold out faster than the LBJ9's & Kobe 7s. This is a good year for KDIVs beating out the rivals.

Up next, the N7s this coming June. 
wink.gif

To those who was able to cop the Easters, congratulations to you all. Sneaker game is a game of chances. Fortunate enough, Lady Luck is on my side this time around and was able to get a pair.
pimp.gif
 (after an unsuccessful run in getting the ASGs) 
mad.gif

As I had predicted among the Easter releases, KDIVs (yet again) were sold out faster than the LBJ9's & Kobe 7s. This is a good year for KDIVs beating out the rivals.

Up next, the N7s this coming June. 
wink.gif

got my easters so easy.. my girl got my 2nd pair on nike easy as well... kobes were just as easy, and i think still available lol

got my easters so easy.. my girl got my 2nd pair on nike easy as well... kobes were just as easy, and i think still available lol

theres no way u guys can be surprised with the KD line... the sneakers are $94 dollars...

My order is still processing on NDC so im probably gonna have to wake up in a few hours to go to FTL to wait in line even though I had them in my cart at 12:00 on the dot

My order is still processing on NDC so im probably gonna have to wake up in a few hours to go to FTL to wait in line even though I had them in my cart at 12:00 on the dot

theres no way u guys can be surprised with the KD line... the sneakers are $94 dollars...

[table][tr][td]Hello Customer,

Your order was successfully received and we’re processing it for you right now!

For your convenience, the items you selected are listed below with your order information. Count on receiving an additional email from us when your items ship.

Customer Number: 
Order Number: 
Order Date: 04/05/2012
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Ship Method: 5-6 Day (Business Days)

Shipping Address:

[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
Order Details

[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Item Number[/td][td]
[/td][td]Description[/td][td]
[/td][td]Qty[/td][td]
[/td][td]Price[/td][td]
[/td][td]Subtotal[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]1[/td][td]
[/td][td]NIKE ZOOM KD IV-MNT/GN/WH 
[/td][td]
[/td][td][/td][td]
[/td][td]$94.99[/td][td]
[/td][td]$94.99[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Subtotal:
Miscellaneous Charges:
Tax:
Shipping & Handling:
Discounts:
Gift Cert/Cards Redeemed:
Total:
[/td][td]$
$0.00
$0.00
$0.00
$0.00
$0.00
$94.99
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][/tr][/table]The above order was placed at exactly 12:00am - per eastbay email confirmation reply.

[table][tr][td]Hello Customer,

Your order was successfully received and we’re processing it for you right now!

For your convenience, the items you selected are listed below with your order information. Count on receiving an additional email from us when your items ship.

Customer Number: 
Order Number: 
Order Date: 04/05/2012
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Ship Method: 5-6 Day (Business Days)

Shipping Address:

Order Details

[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Item Number[/td][td]
[/td][td]Description[/td][td]
[/td][td]Qty[/td][td]
[/td][td]Price[/td][td]
[/td][td]Subtotal[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]1[/td][td]
[/td][td]NIKE ZOOM KD IV-MNT/GN/WH 
[/td][td]
[/td][td][/td][td]
[/td][td]$94.99[/td][td]
[/td][td]$94.99[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Subtotal:
Miscellaneous Charges:
Tax:
Shipping & Handling:
Discounts:
Gift Cert/Cards Redeemed:
Total:
[/td][td]$
$0.00
$0.00
$0.00
$0.00
$0.00
$94.99
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][/tr][/table]The above order was placed at exactly 12:00am - per eastbay email confirmation reply.

Totally forgot about these until 11:02 and missed out on NDC and Eastbay.

Hope I can grab a pair at the mall in the morning.

Totally forgot about these until 11:02 and missed out on NDC and Eastbay.

Hope I can grab a pair at the mall in the morning.

Had Easters in my cart and then deleted and grabbed another pair of the Oranges from FNL, so glad I did that, after really looking at that Mint color just not feeling it.
Hope the rest of you that wanted these were able to grab them.

Had Easters in my cart and then deleted and grabbed another pair of the Oranges from FNL, so glad I did that, after really looking at that Mint color just not feeling it.
Hope the rest of you that wanted these were able to grab them.

Wow 5 minute sellout. Not surprised tho, all that means is that next year these will be at least $115-125.

Wow 5 minute sellout. Not surprised tho, all that means is that next year these will be at least $115-125.

Bummed. I wanted the Easters to compliment my XMas pair but it wasn't in the cards tonight. Hope others had more luck. I'll be hunting eBay...

Bummed. I wanted the Easters to compliment my XMas pair but it wasn't in the cards tonight. Hope others had more luck. I'll be hunting eBay...

Had all my tabs lined up and only NDC came through! Good luck to those trying to cop locally in the AM.

Back
Top Bottom