OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Pearls for ASG good trade?

if you like the pearls then do it but imo.. i'll try to cop the pearls first but if not then trade the asg's. asg's are harder to find and the price is high and is only going up from what i see. pearls are for a good cause though but it depends on what you like best.

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Pearls for ASG good trade?

if you like the pearls then do it but imo.. i'll try to cop the pearls first but if not then trade the asg's. asg's are harder to find and the price is high and is only going up from what i see. pearls are for a good cause though but it depends on what you like best.

Any of you guys ball in your KD's yet? How has the the string before the last lace hole held up? What's the term for that anyway?

Thanks

Any of you guys ball in your KD's yet? How has the the string before the last lace hole held up? What's the term for that anyway?

Thanks

NikeStore China had these too.... for 125 retail though.
562226_3880103364996_1351148952_33550519_1223991045_n.jpg

cant wait til may 12th looking forward to those aunt pearls. need another pair of bright colored kds so that i can leave my weathermans on ice.

cant wait til may 12th looking forward to those aunt pearls. need another pair of bright colored kds so that i can leave my weathermans on ice.

Back
Top Bottom