OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

$34 for the first color & Texas on Swoosh.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Excited to be able to double up on the UT's. Now I can beat up my original pair.

Next on my list: Aunt Pearls, Both N7's, Navy/Orange, Scoring Title, Olympics, and maybe an MVP pair or Final's Elite.

What I own (all size 11): YOTD, BHM, ASG, UT (x2), Easter, Team Orange, Homes, Aways

It's crazy how I'm gonna end up with almost 15 CW's of these KD IV's

The Kobe V formula of success lol. I have crazy pairs of Kobe V so I know how y'all feel.

Excited to be able to double up on the UT's. Now I can beat up my original pair.

Next on my list: Aunt Pearls, Both N7's, Navy/Orange, Scoring Title, Olympics, and maybe an MVP pair or Final's Elite.

What I own (all size 11): YOTD, BHM, ASG, UT (x2), Easter, Team Orange, Homes, Aways

It's crazy how I'm gonna end up with almost 15 CW's of these KD IV's

The Kobe V formula of success lol. I have crazy pairs of Kobe V so I know how y'all feel.

Originally Posted by Kobetafr

not the best picture but looks like a regular pair of KDs

ap-201205032116766023688.jpg
pimp.gif
matte black with hits of orange and laces. I would cop those if Nike released them.
I ID'ed a pair pretty similar to this. Only difference was I went with Green for the Swoosh. A Miami Hurricanes black out colorway.

Originally Posted by Kobetafr

not the best picture but looks like a regular pair of KDs

ap-201205032116766023688.jpg
pimp.gif
matte black with hits of orange and laces. I would cop those if Nike released them.
I ID'ed a pair pretty similar to this. Only difference was I went with Green for the Swoosh. A Miami Hurricanes black out colorway.

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

guess they cleared out UTs and aways for the entourage/white/photo blue/yellow joints
UTs were not on the site however after the dropped initially.  Interesting that they got put back on.

guess they cleared out UTs and aways for the entourage/white/photo blue/yellow joints
UTs were not on the site however after the dropped initially.  Interesting that they got put back on.

They are in stores in Europe already but they don't seem to be very popular! I like them way better than the orange or any of the other GRs

They are in stores in Europe already but they don't seem to be very popular! I like them way better than the orange or any of the other GRs

I copped a pair of the tour yellow/photo blues last night. Definitely a well executed colorway. One more for the KD IV collection.

I copped a pair of the tour yellow/photo blues last night. Definitely a well executed colorway. One more for the KD IV collection.

Back
Top Bottom