OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by akrobystia

^ Glad you were able to cop a pair. I was trying to double up after I saw the post earlier today but missed out.

Just randomly did a refresh and was able to scoop up a pair!

Haha, yeah I woke up & randomly refreshed too. Hope both of the orders go thru. I was about to buy a pair of ebay for $130 too, glad I waited. I will def get a pair of the new white/photo blue/yellows soon too. I'm already at 9 diff colorways of the IV's after only 6 of the III's.

^ Glad you were able to cop a pair. I was trying to double up after I saw the post earlier today but missed out.

Haha, yeah I woke up & randomly refreshed too. Hope both of the orders go thru. I was about to buy a pair of ebay for $130 too, glad I waited. I will def get a pair of the new white/photo blue/yellows soon too. I'm already at 9 diff colorways of the IV's after only 6 of the III's.

don't know if u guys follow on twitter, but footaction has all sizes on their site for the entourage.. u can use AFMEVAFA to get 15% off.. maybe grab the black/blue elite socks if u think that'd work too

don't know if u guys follow on twitter, but footaction has all sizes on their site for the entourage.. u can use AFMEVAFA to get 15% off.. maybe grab the black/blue elite socks if u think that'd work too

Got a nice package in the mail from Nike today.
2en3pqe.png

for those who ball in there IVs, yal feel like your strap is slowly becoming more and more loose? like u have to pull it extra more?

for those who ball in there IVs, yal feel like your strap is slowly becoming more and more loose? like u have to pull it extra more?

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

if they dont come through with the order just complain adn get a 20% off code on your next order.

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

if they dont come through with the order just complain adn get a 20% off code on your next order.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Got a nice package in the mail from Nike today.
2en3pqe.png
Where you from and what league do you hoop in? You think you can order extra pairs and hook it up or is it limited pairs per player?

Edit: I see that you run part of Leaders 1354 in Chicago. I see how you get your kicks now

Back
Top Bottom