OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by akrobystia

Originally Posted by CRH1979

salt levels rising. yet another person with a second pair of ASGs and I am still hunting for my first

This.

Originally Posted by JoshyyRey

I have never seen a pair of KDIVs in the Wild, i always get compliments on mine, but i've never seen a pair..This goes for at school and Home in metro Atlanta.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
bruh said "in the wild" ...but neither have i... havent seen a single kdiv cw around me..except on cl for x2 retail
30t6p3b.gif

hopefully i can get the pearls for my gf & make her mothers day that much better

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Nikestore just tweeted that none of this weekend's release will be on NDC. It might get crazy.

what else drops this weekend beside the pearl ivs & those bum $+@ cav/knick iv's???

Nike just sent me shipping confirmation on the clearance $56 KDIV Texas...thanks to whoever canceled their order for the size 11 last week!

To think I was about to cave & buy for $130 on ebay soon too, damn. Can't wait to see pictures of the Scoring Titles, gotta be soon.

Top list of what I own:
1. ASG
2. Home
3. YOTD
4. Texas
5. Easter
6. Team Orange
7. Away

Yeah I'm a big fan of the homes, look great on foot. Would love to have All Black, Del Sols, & Tour Yellows for cheap too...Gave up on Weathermans & Nerfs, too much for me. Would rather make Creamsicle ID's & save some $.

where the hell is everyone getting these deals on the texas ivs i cant find a sz 12 under $130 for $*+# pm me plz if you have info

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Nikestore just tweeted that none of this weekend's release will be on NDC. It might get crazy.

what else drops this weekend beside the pearl ivs & those bum $+@ cav/knick iv's???
taxi/maize lebron elites for a whopping smooth $250

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

Originally Posted by ColdCity

taxi/maize lebron elites for a whopping smooth $250

oh so everything dropping this week is complete crap aside from the kd's
laugh.gif
i can see why NDC wanted the relief on thier servers

Just reposting this from the other site (for those who don't have accounts on both), heres some pics I took of the pearls last night. sorry if its image overload

sole is crazy
2wqvrwz.jpg

very cool detail on the strap/lace tips
6rijaf.jpg

size/date tag
2rxjsbk.jpg

on feet... looks like I picked out two different socks lmao (also note camera had flash on)
2qibejl.jpg

20uxq3a.jpg

also of note, the sockliner on these is incredibly soft and plush, much different than the other KDs. feels very comfy and quality.

any help on sites where i can find bhm's and the xmas colorway?
thanks.

and damn i shoulda bit at the wm's for 300-350. now you can't find them at all.

^ I know city sole has a few sizes left of the metallic bronze. RMK too, I think. The BHMs are almost impossible to find though. I was lucky enough to get some help from a fellow NTer. You might be resigned to paying resale prices on ebay.

Originally Posted by wtfchi

What's a good price for
BHMs?
new is almost hard as heck to find but probli will run u 160 - 180.. not sure how much people feel vnds or almost new pairs will cost

im having a hard time deciding it i should tade my KB BHM for KD BHM. its very tempting. IMO both look great but there is .00001% edge for me on the KD however i know most in this thread would prob trade

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

Originally Posted by wtfchi

What's a good price for
BHMs?
new is almost hard as heck to find but probli will run u 160 - 180.. not sure how much people feel vnds or almost new pairs will cost

Yeah. I was going to say 180-200 for a ds pair would be an alright price. When I was still on the hunt for them, the only seller I found on ebay had them for 250 or 260 I think.

I wasn't feeling the Pearls at first, but after those pictures I'm liking them. Shame since it's literally impossible for me to get the Aunt Pearls (stuck in Vermont for a few more days before I come back to NJ). Good luck to those of you coppin'

Nice picks of the "Pearls."  I have a pair on the way for the wife and maybe one for me too.  I can see her rockin them more than me tho, ha ha.

Originally Posted by M Bo

Nice picks of the "Pearls."  I have a pair on the way for the wife and maybe one for me too.  I can see her rockin them more than me tho, ha ha.

only if they come in gssize i get my girl a pair 2

Hey guys I am visiting Dallas this upcoming week and plan on doing the twitter RSVP thing. I don't have a nike town where I am live so I am new to it. Will I be able to get more than one shoe with the system for instance a pair of the 4's and a pair of the KDs or will it be pick and choose? thanks for the help

Back
Top Bottom