OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

Originally Posted by ColdCity

what else drops this weekend beside the pearl ivs & those bum $+@ cav/knick iv's???
taxi/maize lebron elites for a whopping smooth $250

oh so everything dropping this week is complete crap aside from the kd's
laugh.gif
i can see why NDC wanted the relief on thier servers
The IV's and Lebron Elites are sick.

it seems ndc is upgrading their system, hence no online releases this weekend.

I wanted to order some socks and bball shorts but now needs up to an additional 5 days for delivery as they are upgrading their system.  
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by iShMiKeYaHeArD

how hard will it be to get a pair of the pearls? every store getting them? or just specific stores?

Hard it seems, seems only specific stores will get them.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

it seems ndc is upgrading their system, hence no online releases this weekend.

I wanted to order some socks and bball shorts but now needs up to an additional 5 days for delivery as they are upgrading their system.  
ohwell.gif
Getting ready for the Yeezy 2 release?

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

pimp.gif
ready for my first pair of KD's since the first colorway. patiently waiting on the right color

you mean none of the ASG, YOTD, BHM, Nerfs, Weathermans, Mint, UT, nothinggggg was smooth to you?

Some moron on eBay has a pair of size 12 Weathermans @ $880 BIN, they were at $850 for a day...how you bump the price when the shoe didn't sell for $30 cheaper?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Some moron on eBay has a pair of size 12 Weathermans @ $880 BIN, they were at $850 for a day...how you bump the price when the shoe didn't sell for $30 cheaper?

laugh.gif

$40-$50 profit, that's normal .. but when u go and try to make over 8x the profit and then wanna bump it up an extra $30.. c'monnnn mann, what's he trying to do cover shipping, boxes, tape too?

Originally Posted by kobe115

Hey guys I am visiting Dallas this upcoming week and plan on doing the twitter RSVP thing. I don't have a nike town where I am live so I am new to it. Will I be able to get more than one shoe with the system for instance a pair of the 4's and a pair of the KDs or will it be pick and choose? thanks for the help

Here at Nike Dallas, each shoe will be have a separate #RSVP process, so you are able to get 1 pair of each style if you are lucky enough to get through.You also have to pick up your shoes between the hours of 8am - 10am Saturday morning. After that it's FCFS.

HOH's that are getting the Pearls are getting about half less than the other colors these won't be that easy 
I Got my pair today 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2qi19uu.jpg

2hwfpf5.jpg

2j4vfya.jpg

168c1sh.jpg

2i7trpf.jpg

SORRY FOR NO TAG PICS DON NOT TAKE THEM.

Originally Posted by akrobystia

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

Originally Posted by wtfchi

What's a good price for
BHMs?
new is almost hard as heck to find but probli will run u 160 - 180.. not sure how much people feel vnds or almost new pairs will cost

I got mine by messaging an eBay seller who was asking $180.  He agreed to $135 shipped.  I'd try that route before caving and spending more than you need to.

Yeah. I was going to say 180-200 for a ds pair would be an alright price. When I was still on the hunt for them, the only seller I found on ebay had them for 250 or 260 I think.
I was able to get my pair by messaging an eBay seller who was asking $180.  He agreed to $135 shipped.  I would try that route before caving and paying a ridiculous price.

Originally Posted by kobe115

Hey guys I am visiting Dallas this upcoming week and plan on doing the twitter RSVP thing. I don't have a nike town where I am live so I am new to it. Will I be able to get more than one shoe with the system for instance a pair of the 4's and a pair of the KDs or will it be pick and choose? thanks for the help

At my local nike store (Minnesota), you are able to RSVP for one of each style but the RSVP will come at 2 separate times. 

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

$34 for the first color & Texas on Swoosh.

pimp.gif
Good thing the price is so low so you can turn a bigger profit when you resell them..you really gotta find something better to do than come on here and mention your %&#^@ swoosh acct. 
that's all this guy does is talk about Swoosh in every thread

Back
Top Bottom