OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

i talk to dude there he said it wasnt a mistake that they got them there alot of native american that live in Texas and she the money the sneakers earn going straight to them

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Why are people questioning? I said I bought them. I just wanted to help my brothern out. They didn't even know they were special. Pics when I get to the hotel for the non believers

Not questioning just wanted to make sure. When I first read your first post I thought you just phone ordered them. Good look on helping out the NT fam and most of the regulars on this thread. I bet a few of the regulars who missed are gonna be pissed when they check this thread out later today. I decided to pass on the headache and frustration of calling a busy line. NDC should be fine for me.

Take your time on the pics. Everyone here who copped should give you some props.

finally got thru...but got put on a waiting list, damn. hopefully will get a call back, if not, oh well.

They already charged my card...he said they'll ship Monday.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Came out to $111 shipped.

Works for me.
eek.gif
...how does it feel to pay retail fam? 
laugh.gif

Got charged and should ship Monday...should get them by Tuesday since I'm only a few hours way...

ic1xn8.jpg

I pay retail for a bunch of shoes, like every shoe that drops on NDC that doesn't get a Swoosh discount.

I have no problem paying retail, these weren't going to be Swoosh'd anyways.

get this i called katy mills outlet near houston and they said only san marcos tx , okc outlet and arizona outlet got em so i called okc and they told me they cant sell em yet cause they dont drop till next friday!! lol

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

What does the N7 mean?
A sector of Nike's movement for cultural awareness. I know it deals with Native Americans and 7 generations...

As soon as I saw the Weathermans, I was in love. I had to have them and paid a pretty penny for them. The GRs, especially the "Photo Blue/Tour Yellow" are super fresh!

THE N7 released at the outlets? sorta like the bans 1's? damn those we on my cop list, im sure they will be popping around other outlets.

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

Originally Posted by mross16

N7's in a outlet??? I'm confused...

N7 product has always been a NDC/Nike Outlet release.A few years ago the whole line, Pegasus, Lunarglide, Huarache, were all at the outlets at full price. They don't mark them down.
This N7 version is somewhat different since its the first time a Nike endorsed athlete's signature model is being used. A release like this before the actual confirmed date is weird, unless that factory/outlet store moves a lot of product for Nike and is being rewarded for it.
it is weird my store is one of the biggest product movers on the west coast and yet all we have is a employee raffle for the N7's 
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom