OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Man obviously Westbrick plays a major role in the team's success. All I'm saying is that I would take Rondo in a heartbeat because he looks to dish first (like true point guards should) and Russ doesn't. Russ looks to score before he looks to get KD shots. That is evident by is 15+ more shot attempts in the finals than KD. You saw Russ was the only one doing anything the game he had 43 because he shot 32 times! KD still had 28 in game 4. People sleep on how steady he is in getting his buckets.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

FYI: Finishline has a restock of ASG shirts
Perfect. Where can I find some of the other ASG shirts? I didn't want them at first, but now I'm regretting it.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

still up in the air about the scoring titles
Good
laugh.gif
Stay up in the air until after the 21st.

And to all those rippin' RW0, let's be honest, if they didn't have him throughout the playoffs, they would never have gotten as far as they did. KD can't do it alone- even he realizes that as much as Russell needs to grow and learn, they aren't nearly as threatening without him.  Harden showed he has some work to do as well.  No RW and Harden, and teams can double/triple KD all night long.  Just my .02.

Might have to break out YOTD 4s today.  Beautiful summer day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by coreyatou

KD Scoring titles released at HOH OKC today. 20 pairs
Please elaborate.  Was this the only drop there for them or just an early drop?  If only, I am concerned to say the least
30t6p3b.gif
They treated OKC with the first release, they come out country wide July 21

early drop... they are releasing more on the 21st of July... however i have a feeling that we may see them drop periodically there over the next few weeks

i'll be in Vegas when the ST's release, hope to see them in person to decide, i do like the 3M design on the upper.

Originally Posted by yvespo3

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by coreyatou

KD Scoring titles released at HOH OKC today. 20 pairs
Please elaborate.  Was this the only drop there for them or just an early drop?  If only, I am concerned to say the least
30t6p3b.gif
They treated OKC with the first release, they come out country wide July 21
Good for OKC

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by jst628

i'll be in Vegas when the ST's release, hope to see them in person to decide, i do like the 3M design on the upper.

What 3M?
SC states this is 3M... could just be shiny from the flash though.
2nqr4ig.jpg

almost decided to get the GR tour yellow-photo blue. ST's will do just fine, hoping for the Olympic's, and most of all Gold for Team USA!

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by Magic1978

FYI: Finishline has a restock of ASG shirts
Perfect. Where can I find some of the other ASG shirts? I didn't want them at first, but now I'm regretting it.

eastbay.com still has all of em but the galaxy lift off tee. just search for in orbit. if u want the galaxy tee try nikefind. a few outlets got them in a couple months back. managed to snag one for $14. was very happy

GOOD LORD. i am copping 2 pairs of those, wait july 21st? u sure it isnt the 23rd? i saw the nike link stating release dates. it said the 23rd, a little unusual for releases not to be on a saturday. please inform me so im not confused! thx

Back
Top Bottom