OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by ryanang7

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Want Galaxy KD's badly, what should I expect to see these go for in a 13?

expect rape prices.. since they're little finals run and these being one of the better CW's in this line expect to pay 300+.. eBay prices are rape now.. I can't even find my size (11-12) and I've been looking for like 3-4 months at a decent price.. I slept on a pair for $240 three months ago thinking that was too much..
mad.gif
I'd say $300.  I'm guessing they'll go down though if you're willing to wait.
I disagree with that.. galaxy's have dried up completely.. you never see them for sale anymore and if you do people jump on them. No one wants to get rid of them anymore. I've literally only seen 3 pairs in 3 months in my size and they went for 300+.. unless you have baby feet. I can find galaxys in 8-10.5 all damn day.. anything above that get real.

Originally Posted by Brianptt

What's a good price for vnds weatherman's size 11? I don't want to lowball this kid, but at the same time he might only be aware of like ebay/flightclub as a reference for prices

If you can get it as low as 400, then that's great. But expect to pay over 500 for those. Even worn 2-3x are still fetching quite a sum. You rarely see them in the market, especially in that size, actually, any size at all.

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

thanks on the compliment back there about the nerfs, but yea i decided to take em down, it was a long story, i was use em for something a lil better and more rare IMO thats all

Glad to hear u changed your mind lKnicks Freshl!!!! I'm not into giving my opinion on what another man should do with his kicks, there's enough of that going down in sneaker forums, but members such as yourself, shoetym, sandman," brandon", etc have infused this thread with good info, and great collection shots. I'm not one to ask for help on releases from strangers, but u dudes definitely seemed willing to help if approached by a kd head/non-reseller.(maybe I'm wrong). Again, fresh im so glad u kept the KD collection in tact!!!!! KDIV>>>>>KD V.
thanks man, and good looks on everything. and you know im down to help anyone, most people know me for this !!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by Brianptt

What's a good price for vnds weatherman's size 11? I don't want to lowball this kid, but at the same time he might only be aware of like ebay/flightclub as a reference for prices

If you can get it as low as 400, then that's great. But expect to pay over 500 for those. Even worn 2-3x are still fetching quite a sum. You rarely see them in the market, especially in that size, actually, any size at all.
5 bills for weatherman's?? some of kd ivs are off the roof. 
mad.gif
  I really want the ST cw.  Hopefully I don't have to pay reseller price.

how much for a pair of all stars - galaxy sz 7.5?and a pair of yotd ?sorry for the o/t pcheck moving slow...

Originally Posted by coreyatou

At first I thought these were scoring titles (have no idea why, the colors are reversed) These are 
eek.gif

cookcamp_5_120626.jpg
Those look real nice! Hate that nike always drops the best KD's the same day as another desirable shoe (Jordan 6). Hopefully nikestore will delay one of these shoes so we have a better chance to cop both, and so their servers don't' fry. 

hope those are what we were hinted towards, i love those also, i want em, but have a feeling they prolly won't drop. hope im wrong tho.

don't wanna get to excited

Originally Posted by castrolos

Originally Posted by SerpentSun

Didn't anyone notice the new new -hyposites Westbrook was wearing yesterday? http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcd...3168463_1692398581_n.jpg

those are actually westbrook's PE zoom hyperfuses from last year
Well not really! Apparenlty he was wearing the 2012 hyperfuses http://www.nicekicks.com/2012/06/nike-zoom-hyperfuse-2012-whiteuniversity-goldblue/    http://www.nicekicks.com/2012/06/nike-zoom-hyperfuse-2012-game-royal/  
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

hope those are what we were hinted towards, i love those also, i want em, but have a feeling they prolly won't drop. hope im wrong tho.

don't wanna get to excited

Probably do us like they did last year, make two great CWs and only release one  
indifferent.gif

I'm gonna pre-order my Scoring Titles like I did my Galaxies...not taking any chances. I pre-ordered my Galaxies for 170...hoping I can do the same with these.

Back
Top Bottom