OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Man, i don't get how ya try to tuck your jeans behind these KDs. they look terrible. shorts only for KDs and kobes, just me though.

KD's look the best with the tongue covered and the strap a little loose, when wearing with jeans.
2eb75cfc688911e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

I think I'm done with the KD 4 unless something that we don't know about pops up. My local boutique will be releasing the KD 5 2 months early. For some reason Nike is picking very select boutiques get the buzz going for them. The 3 colorways I saw were pretty whack and plain though.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Man, i don't get how ya try to tuck your jeans behind these KDs. they look terrible. shorts only for KDs and kobes, just me though.

i am against to wearing shorts with them lol idk why but to me the tongue seems too high with shorts at time looks kinda funky IMO
love rocking them with cargo pants tho lol

and kobe is def my fav summer shoes

Finally completed KD IV EYBL set

Got my Scoring Title promo from Nike the 3M on these bad boys are awesome.

^
woww very nice collection indeed, if u don't mind how can you get your on those EYBL's? i know it's not release to general public

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

Finally completed KD IV EYBL set

Got my Scoring Title promo from Nike the 3M on these bad boys are awesome.

This is very impressive, picture quote worthy everytime...Salute to you

i just noticed from the picture that scoring title nike box has different box tag?usually nike box tag comes with orange background and white letter

Back
Top Bottom