OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

The matte black finish on the blackouts is too sick... and I don't even like all-black shoes. I hope the matte carries over to a few other colorways, looks so nice.

My opinion hasn't change on them. I like the Sweep Thru better in terms of having a strap on the shoe.

My opinion hasn't change on them. I like the Sweep Thru better in terms of having a strap on the shoe.

those mint ones are actually really dope imo.

i'm getting to the point where i don't really like for my hooping shoes to match anything (when i'm playing pickup for example, as opposed to with my team) so i think these would be real sick to ball in.

those mint ones are actually really dope imo.

i'm getting to the point where i don't really like for my hooping shoes to match anything (when i'm playing pickup for example, as opposed to with my team) so i think these would be real sick to ball in.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Agree, I still really like both shoes but the Sweep Thru does pull of the strap a little better.
Easters are pretty sick, not a fan of silver but the colors look nice on the shoe.  How are we seeing an Easter CW before a Christmas CW though? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Agree, I still really like both shoes but the Sweep Thru does pull of the strap a little better.
Easters are pretty sick, not a fan of silver but the colors look nice on the shoe.  How are we seeing an Easter CW before a Christmas CW though? 
nerd.gif

Them grey n yellow joints is a instant cop for me..along with the all black..and maybe the og away color..followed by that blue/aqua and an all star color.Just hope the lightning bolt traction is as good as the herringbone pattern. Noticed there isnt any traction on the outrigger..i dont think that it´ll be a problem when im cutting really hard. Yo, real talk..these are fresh. i like these better than the KD3´s by far. And KD talkin bout a foam pair..ima scoop that up easily..and go hard in them when im chillin..bustin %@@*% in pool.

Them grey n yellow joints is a instant cop for me..along with the all black..and maybe the og away color..followed by that blue/aqua and an all star color.Just hope the lightning bolt traction is as good as the herringbone pattern. Noticed there isnt any traction on the outrigger..i dont think that it´ll be a problem when im cutting really hard. Yo, real talk..these are fresh. i like these better than the KD3´s by far. And KD talkin bout a foam pair..ima scoop that up easily..and go hard in them when im chillin..bustin %@@*% in pool.

I feel like design wise there a bit plain compare to the previous ones. The all black look nice, but I think it will just take me seeing them more often like I did the Lebron 9's.

I feel like design wise there a bit plain compare to the previous ones. The all black look nice, but I think it will just take me seeing them more often like I did the Lebron 9's.

Back
Top Bottom