OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

good luck to everybody, once u'll get em in ur hand ur be glad to go through the hassle they are worth it

good luck to everybody, once u'll get em in ur hand ur be glad to go through the hassle they are worth it

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Was at the mall with the wife happened into champs. Was able to grab my size and my boy size. Really nice shoe in person

Was there a lot of ppl copping them? How many pairs they got? Probably gonna go to my Champs and check them out.

Was at the mall with the wife happened into champs. Was able to grab my size and my boy size. Really nice shoe in person

Was there a lot of ppl copping them? How many pairs they got? Probably gonna go to my Champs and check them out.

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by sho3tym

just found out the finishline at my local, crappy little mall had the YOTD's... only a size 8 left at this point.

missed again...

Which one?

southridge again, i heard Mayfair Champs is possibly getting them today, give them a call.

I did get wind of that but it was too late.

I'll have to check on Champs.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

just found out the finishline at my local, crappy little mall had the YOTD's... only a size 8 left at this point.

missed again...

Which one?

southridge again, i heard Mayfair Champs is possibly getting them today, give them a call.

I did get wind of that but it was too late.

I'll have to check on Champs.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Literally nobody there. Employees were sitting around. I went to grab a pair of sweats while my wife was getting baby clothes. Was reading NT on my phone asked the dude if they had an KD's. He was like no we don't well actually we just got some new color of a lowtop shoe I think they might be KD but we only got like 12 pairs I think. He brought them out and I copped them. The manager was telling the girl don't put them out and just keep them behind the counter.

Literally nobody there. Employees were sitting around. I went to grab a pair of sweats while my wife was getting baby clothes. Was reading NT on my phone asked the dude if they had an KD's. He was like no we don't well actually we just got some new color of a lowtop shoe I think they might be KD but we only got like 12 pairs I think. He brought them out and I copped them. The manager was telling the girl don't put them out and just keep them behind the counter.

I'll PM you about which Champs Pointguy if yours didn't get them and any other KD thread frequenter. Last time I put the Lebron low 8 "Sprites" up 15 minutes later this fat dude went in and bought the entire stock.

I'll PM you about which Champs Pointguy if yours didn't get them and any other KD thread frequenter. Last time I put the Lebron low 8 "Sprites" up 15 minutes later this fat dude went in and bought the entire stock.

Cool thanks. The hypebeasts are still in school I guess.

Cool thanks. The hypebeasts are still in school I guess.

Took both of these pics with the flash. In low light the blue turns into a greenish color. Still nice though.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Took both of these pics with the flash. In low light the blue turns into a greenish color. Still nice though.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I got a quick question. I've never bought a pair of Nike KD IV's before and I was planning on getting the Nike All Star's, so does anybody know if they'll be releasing on Nike.com or Eastbay, or did the previous exclusive pairs (KD Christmas or The Weathermans) release on those sites, because exclusive colors don't release in my area. Thanks in advanced

I got a quick question. I've never bought a pair of Nike KD IV's before and I was planning on getting the Nike All Star's, so does anybody know if they'll be releasing on Nike.com or Eastbay, or did the previous exclusive pairs (KD Christmas or The Weathermans) release on those sites, because exclusive colors don't release in my area. Thanks in advanced

Back
Top Bottom