OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Originally Posted by Eredd10

Has anybody played in their Weatherman, YOTD, or BHM in a gym. I'm wondering how the grip is with the translucent sole. I played in my Aways today on a decent floor and the grip was superb. Can anybody help me out? I recently purchased a pair of YOTD and I'm considering playing in them.

played in my YOTD and the grip was cool id say an 8/10

Wow that good that could be a bad thing might end up ordering too many id's smh

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Has anybody played in their Weatherman, YOTD, or BHM in a gym. I'm wondering how the grip is with the translucent sole. I played in my Aways today on a decent floor and the grip was superb. Can anybody help me out? I recently purchased a pair of YOTD and I'm considering playing in them.

played in my YOTD and the grip was cool id say an 8/10

Wow that good that could be a bad thing might end up ordering too many id's smh

Dean nice collection man
pimp.gif

Picking up Homes with a gift card, they are my favorite GR. Adding them to my growing collection.

Picking up Homes with a gift card, they are my favorite GR. Adding them to my growing collection.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by SoSickening

no GR's??

not yet. Im waiting for a lil bit, every colorway I seen in the 4's I need, and love them
Nice collection Fresh..them GR´s aint goin no where. Wait til the price goes down if you gonna get multiple pairs.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by SoSickening

no GR's??

not yet. Im waiting for a lil bit, every colorway I seen in the 4's I need, and love them
Nice collection Fresh..them GR´s aint goin no where. Wait til the price goes down if you gonna get multiple pairs.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

dope collection fresh, nerfs are still my favorite...why they had to be soo limited, i'll never know

can we get some more ASG pics?

Here's my ASGs...
287ltut.jpg

jrb43m.jpg

2zxxe2d.jpg

wink.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

dope collection fresh, nerfs are still my favorite...why they had to be soo limited, i'll never know

can we get some more ASG pics?

Here's my ASGs...
287ltut.jpg

jrb43m.jpg

2zxxe2d.jpg

wink.gif

The traction on the Yotds is good most of the time and great on a dustless floor. They feel a little bit softer and more rubbery than a traditional sole which probably makes dust stick to them more. I tend to wipe my soles off while playing, and traction is restored. I put a better insoles in them to cover up the seems from the strap in the arch, which was an issue for me cause I tie my shoes tight for ball.

The traction on the Yotds is good most of the time and great on a dustless floor. They feel a little bit softer and more rubbery than a traditional sole which probably makes dust stick to them more. I tend to wipe my soles off while playing, and traction is restored. I put a better insoles in them to cover up the seems from the strap in the arch, which was an issue for me cause I tie my shoes tight for ball.

Everybody who got their asg kds early need to shoot me a pm of where they got them at lol. N jus curious but are the tips of the laces a different color cuz i saw the asg kobes and the tips of those laces was like a volt color

Everybody who got their asg kds early need to shoot me a pm of where they got them at lol. N jus curious but are the tips of the laces a different color cuz i saw the asg kobes and the tips of those laces was like a volt color

Back
Top Bottom