OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

i said the kd's were the best in both packs when the pics 1st dropped...these pics are getting better & better
pimp.gif

i said the kd's were the best in both packs when the pics 1st dropped...these pics are getting better & better
pimp.gif

Randomly checking out NDC and saw that the ASG were MISTAKENLY put online! And...

5d6264267e86e84bdf0d0d3ceeb817ca5821023b_r.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  Hurry up fellas, they are still up!

Randomly checking out NDC and saw that the ASG were MISTAKENLY put online! And...

5d6264267e86e84bdf0d0d3ceeb817ca5821023b_r.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  Hurry up fellas, they are still up!

Originally Posted by Neptunesbeatz

Copped. However, this seems like a glitch. If it's too good to be true, then it probably is 
tongue.gif

It was. According to NikeStore twitter, the orders will be cancelled 
ohwell.gif
. It was too good to be true.... unless they decided to honor them anyways... but thats just wishful thinking.

Originally Posted by Neptunesbeatz

Copped. However, this seems like a glitch. If it's too good to be true, then it probably is 
tongue.gif

It was. According to NikeStore twitter, the orders will be cancelled 
ohwell.gif
. It was too good to be true.... unless they decided to honor them anyways... but thats just wishful thinking.

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

Doubt it will go through but kinda pissed my sz 9 was already sold out..

i just checked the link again and now there are only 3 sizes left. makes me wonder, if they don't honor those orders. when they actually release them on the official date/time, they are probably gonna be gone in like 30secs- 1 minute. took 20 mins for them to almost be all sold and no one but us really knew about the early release glitch...

Back
Top Bottom