OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Wouldn't be surprised if all Elites hit outlets and clearance racks

1. ASG
2. BHM
3. Xmas
4. Aunt Pearl
5. DMV

Last edited:
shopmyoslife tweeted today they will have a restock on some of the kd v tomorrow ..
Incase some of ya slept on the splatters, dmv , easters , texas, gamma rays , and okc away..

Last edited:
sigh.. just... sigh 
ohwell.gif

Totally agree about the 6s being better than the 5 elites as far as comfort goes right outta the box. But elites looks so clean tho!

Totally agree about the 6s being better than the 5 elites as far as comfort goes right outta the box. But elites looks so clean tho!
This is exactly how I feel as well.  Love the look of my 5 elites, but I actually decided to let them go in order to get a pair of 6s...

Sizing wise how do these run? Might buy a sz12 off my boy tomorrow but I'm a 13 in foams and 12 in aj vi's. Hopefully I can try em on but if not, will a 12 be good?

I think 12 would feel too snug, I'd go 12.5 if possible. In a direct comparison, Jordan 6s fit much bigger then KD 5s

Sizing wise how do these run? Might buy a sz12 off my boy tomorrow but I'm a 13 in foams and 12 in aj vi's. Hopefully I can try em on but if not, will a 12 be good?

Depends on foot width. Narrow/normal footers go with a half size down because the 5s are long. Wide footers go true to size because the 5s are narrow.

I personally wear an 11.5 in foams and 11 in the KD 5s.

Best bet is to try them on in store or when u get em from the guy. If you feet a hotspot (area of sharpish pain) at the bottom of the tongue where it is sewn into the upper, note that that is typical of the 5s. Break in time is required and will most likely get rid of the hotspot.

Elites are marked down to $147.99 at the Nike DC (Georgetown) store. I thought they never had sals but some other bball gear was on sale too.

Need to grab some of these ones I missed, this is my favorite KD now that I have a VI. BHM, A72, Xmas, DMV and AP are on my list. Missed out on most cause of trying/getting Kobe's instead.

Last edited:
My friend wants to buy some KD V Texas off of me I would say 8/10 condition one minor scratch on front how much should I charge?

Depends on foot width. Narrow/normal footers go with a half size down because the 5s are long. Wide footers go true to size because the 5s are narrow.

I personally wear an 11.5 in foams and 11 in the KD 5s.

Best bet is to try them on in store or when u get em from the guy. If you feet a hotspot (area of sharpish pain) at the bottom of the tongue where it is sewn into the upper, note that that is typical of the 5s. Break in time is required and will most likely get rid of the hotspot.
yea I tried on a pair of elites at kith today in a 13 and they aren't really comfortable. Didn't feel the hot spot you were talking about though

I think 12 would feel too snug, I'd go 12.5 if possible. In a direct comparison, Jordan 6s fit much bigger then KD 5s
yea the fit on the Jordan vi is nice. I like wide shoes like that instead of having to size up and then having the shoe be too long

Back
Top Bottom