OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Damn Richards finally sent my backordered email. Apparently oversold on all sizes. Good thing the FTL nearby still has em in my size otherwise I'd be sh*t outta luck

Damn Richards finally sent my backordered email. Apparently oversold on all sizes. Good thing the FTL nearby still has em in my size otherwise I'd be sh*t outta luck

Wow!

I think this happened to me as well. They indicated to you that your order would be canceled?

I'm still waiting to hear back.

Pretty much. Dude said everyone's order is gonna be placed on hold and eventually canceled unless Nike sends in another shipment (doubtful). He guessed that they just listed more pairs online than they actually had in their shipment. It's hard to believe since I placed my order at 5 in the morning here before dsg even blew up on twitter. Def thought I woulda made it.

My got confirmed and said it should be here between the 20th and the 24th did you get that email then get cancelled?

if Niketowns got em, might be a good idea to get on the phone and try to phone order... looks like these werent an instant sell out, but wont be around for long.

if Niketowns got em, might be a good idea to get on the phone and try to phone order... looks like these werent an instant sell out, but wont be around for long.

Pretty much. Dude said everyone's order is gonna be placed on hold and eventually canceled unless Nike sends in another shipment (doubtful). He guessed that they just listed more pairs online than they actually had in their shipment. It's hard to believe since I placed my order at 5 in the morning here before dsg even blew up on twitter. Def thought I woulda made it.
Mine are on the way .... So not everybody

mine already have origin scan in Kentucky from DSG... so no cancellation for me.

Cant save pictures on the stupid android instagram app but if someone with an iPhone ig app search kd5 can post new pics of the grey/orange and Christmas and energies.

I signed up again just to tell yall this.

I copped my pair about 3 hours ago on eastbay for 106.

They had all sizes left and I was looking for a code when the agent asked me if I wanted to the silver club membership.

He said it was 9.99 4-5 day shipping and there was a promo for 15% off your purchase. He said I could use it on my kds price came to 106.

http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:189465/sku:54988610/nike-kd-v-mens/?cm=GLOBAL

I just check eastbay got all.sizes.

Scooped the last size they had at my local Finishline (which happened to be my 11s), couldn't say no. Used a coupon so I'm not complaining about 95 bucks at all.

No stores in the mall I went to had the KD Vs and I went to 5 different areas smh. An employee said they're getting the X'Mas though. I just left the store when he told be that.

I bet if the exclusion was taken off Eastbay they'd fly out their warehouse. :nerd: What ya say appropriate personnel? :wink:

Last edited:
Eastbay is still showing sizes but when you try to add to cart it doesn't work.

Love these

Last edited:
I tried size 9 and it did that but other sizes work?!?
This has been answered before, Eastbay's website is slow in updating their stock availability. I would look localy for a pair, or look on a different website and hope for a restock.

I got that hoodie/jacket earlier not only to match these but just cause its nice as hell and a galaxy just do it shirt even tho I dont have any galaxy nikes besides the asg kd ivs lol (had the asg kobes too but sold them). I actually tried to cancel my Richards order yesterday to get the shoe in person since they were still in stock when I got to Champs but they aint let me so they cost someone a 10.5 lol. Oh well now I gotta wait til Wednesday and I think stores already sold out of these which is still kinda fast. That scares me lol

S dubl.....You gone' dig them uurea Vs homie. Beleee Dat! :lol:

I'm noticing while the DMV KDs were in a lot of places, stores didn't get a lot of sizes. Looked like between 1 - 2 pair size run.

S dubl.....You gone' dig them uurea Vs homie. Beleee Dat! :lol:

I'm noticing while the DMV KDs were in a lot of places, stores didn't get a lot of sizes. Looked like between 1 - 2 pair size run.

yep I was at the BLVD in MD (1st in line) and store only had one pair of each size

This has been answered before, Eastbay's website is slow in updating their stock availability. I would look localy for a pair, or look on a different website and hope for a restock.

i was able to get a size 10 with free shipping just now on eastbay

Back
Top Bottom