OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I got the laces from Finishline the color is spot on only thing the length only comes in 45 so they come up short.

Those laces look dope. Props

The zoom near the toe cushion feels awsome, maybe too snug for my liking but havent worn them out yet

Was hoping for DMV's to sit for just a little while 
mad.gif

The DMV's look "cool" in person still nothing really special about them imo. I'm just waiting on those Christmas ones to drop and the All-Stars :nthat: X :nthat:

S dubl.....You gone' dig them uurea Vs homie. Beleee Dat!
laugh.gif

I'm noticing while the DMV KDs were in a lot of places, stores didn't get a lot of sizes. Looked like between 1 - 2 pair size run.
Definitely. These were a must. Tempted to get another for stock.

Anyone who got them from eastbay recieve a shipping email yet? I got a confirmation for my order but no shippinh email yet?

Anyone who got them from eastbay recieve a shipping email yet? I got a confirmation for my order but no shippinh email yet?

i ordered saturday got shipping sunday and they will be here tomorrow.

These DMV's are super nice.

Will purchase the Away's for ball once they go on sale.

Last edited:

If you would like you can send us a PM with your customer and order number and we can check on your order for you.

EastbayRep - Dan

Saw them in person yesterday for the first time. LOVE them and can't wait to get my pair this week. Should be here Wednesday. :smokin

I think i'm going to skip playing ball in them though and just get the aways for that. :lol:

Saw them in person yesterday for the first time. LOVE them and can't wait to get my pair this week. Should be here Wednesday.
smokin.gif

I think i'm going to skip playing ball in them though and just get the aways for that.
laugh.gif
Seriously, I was buying these to play ball in them but after seeing them in person im going to rock them out and get the aways for balling. the shoe is just too nice...

Saw them in person yesterday for the first time. LOVE them and can't wait to get my pair this week. Should be here Wednesday.
smokin.gif

I think i'm going to skip playing ball in them though and just get the aways for that.
laugh.gif
Seriously, I was buying these to play ball in them cus I knew they would pop on the court but dayum after seeing them in person there tooo nice. Going to rock these DMVs and get the aways for balling.

Just checked my tracking for my DMVs that I ordered from DSG. It was supposed to arrive on the 19th, but its saying now it's going to be here tomorrow :pimp: :pimp: . Hopefully DSG gets more KDs in the future.

Back
Top Bottom