OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Is it just me or do the Energies fit a lot tighter than the DMVs? I was "ok" with an 11 DMV, but the Energy is narrow as ___ through the midfoot- oh well- learned my lesson- back to 11.5 as with all KD4s.

Is it just me or do the Energies fit a lot tighter than the DMVs? I was "ok" with an 11 DMV, but the Energy is narrow as ___ through the midfoot- oh well- learned my lesson- back to 11.5 as with all KD4s.
Dont have the DMV pair but the pair that I said was tight through the midfoot was actually the Energies/Spatters

If anyone is still looking for the Xmas pair my foot locker, champs, and foot action still have some.. Idk what sizes though.. Fresno, CA.

Anybody think the colorways releasing tmrw will sell out? Because my brother wants them but i'm not getting paid this week. Just wondering what people think so i could possibly have an idea.

Anybody think the colorways releasing tmrw will sell out? Because my brother wants them but i'm not getting paid this week. Just wondering what people think so i could possibly have an idea.

Your safe, they are not going to sell out. Tell your brother not to worry.

Livestock emailed me and canceled my order fo the Xmas V's. Just wasn't meant to be to have them.

^^^ Jada, you know when stock locating, they hook it up Eastbay style :D

I did a stock locate this week for some bo jacksons from FINISHLINE...and man they do you right. Nice and double boxed, crisp.
Like I ordered from their website, I was very surprised. Especially for free. :smokin

Great job on updating the first page Sho..you could slide these in before the All-Stars though

.Does anybody know anything about blackouts yet?

Last edited:
Ok so looking at what Nike is giving us in terms of All-Stars KD's win over Bron and Kobes. So that would be a good bday present for myself.

That Ice Blue pair is just solid :smokin

I wonder will we get a navy/white pair like years past. Those have always been well done.

I'm heated eastbay cancelled my order for my kd v energies/splatters WTH!!!!
Guess I can hold that cash and put towards the bred 13s
Rather have the energies instead tho :/

I'm heated eastbay cancelled my order for my kd v energies/splatters WTH!!!!
Guess I can hold that cash and put towards the bred 13s
Rather have the energies instead tho :/

They didn't sell out at a lot of places. You can either call around your area and try to find your pair, or wait until they're available to stock locate (the 14th I believe the kind fellow a few pages ago said. Info on how to stock locate can be found within the last 4 pages.)

They didn't sell out at a lot of places. You can either call around your area and try to find your pair, or wait until they're available to stock locate (the 14th I believe the kind fellow a few pages ago said. Info on how to stock locate can be found within the last 4 pages.)

Good looking out bro and thanks for the info..
It's just hard finding a size 15 in stores

Good looking out bro and thanks for the info..
It's just hard finding a size 15 in stores

Yeah, a 15 might be a bit more challenging :lol:.

Has anyone ever enlightened you to the benefits of foot binding?

I kid. But I really don't know where you'd be able to grab that with ease. Sorry fam. :\

The same methods I mentioned are probably at least worth a try though if the stores aren't too far out of your way.

Feel like I haven't been here in ages (even though it just has been a couple of weeks), anyway I can't wait for the "Homes" on the 19th and I have a feeling BHM may be pushed back but I'm hoping to see photos soon.
The more I see the All-Stars, the more I want them!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom