OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Looks like they went with the cheap flat "sticker-like" swoosh similar to Christmas pair instead of the raised swoosh despite the price increase. Not for me either way...
It's be cause the designed is lazer printed , so I guess they do the swoosh as well.

Niketalk is not a dictatorship, therefore, anyone can voice their disdain(opinion) about products in a mature, respectful, and intelligent manner. KDs have goofie desings.

I'm going for the Kd's. If the shoe didn't have the white sole I would nominated it for best Kobe V released to date.
Not feeling the white sole but still will try to get these. Nobody see's the bottom sole anyway..

Last edited:
DMVs have been and continue to be my favorite CW of this model by a longshot. I do like BHMs much more than last years, but still DMVs are a clear cut #1 for me. Perhaps ASGs in person will sway me some.

I hope to get the ASG's as well...  Also have 2 more pair of socks at work waiting for me...  Ice blue and home white/orange 

Bhm looks better in the unofficial pic but still a pass.
I plan on getting the dmvs, asg, hulks, and 3/23 pairs to go along with my Xmas. Hopefully Nike doesn't drop anymore dope colorways until the vi to give my pockets breathing room. Went with prism x instead if dmvs because I needed some black shoes badly but I'm still getting them even if I have to pay resellers price eventually.

Anyone have issues with tongue and the bridge of their foot? I saw atleast one other person bring it up, I went .5 up and it didn't really solve the problem. "my bridge isn't even high" hopefully a game of ball will loosen them up otherwise they may never reach the court again.

did the back pack sell out on ndc?

I don't see it anymore

Eastbay had it as of yesterday havent checked today. I'm waiting to see if they make an asg first before I buy it. I think Nike may have did a quick restock because they reply to like 3-4 tweets per day about the backpack. Hopefully a full restock and new colors comes out soon.

Last edited:
Anyone have issues with tongue and the bridge of their foot? I saw atleast one other person bring it up, I went .5 up and it didn't really solve the problem. "my bridge isn't even high" hopefully a game of ball will loosen them up otherwise they may never reach the court again.
Try taking out the insole...the feel isn't much different from cushioning, but it feels a lot better on the bridge!!! I had the exact problem with my Xmas pair. Aways I don't feel as much. My homes just got to my work. I hope they don't feel like that.

I've been looking for the backpack as well but all the sites had them sold out as of last night. Hopefully I can find one.

Back
Top Bottom