::: Official Nike Zoom Kobe 7 iD - Launch Date 12/22/11 :::

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by never wear them

so sock liner color goes along with the base... I don't like that.

I think those options will open up come the 22nd. If you look at the snake shoe head, the purple sock liner is separate from the black base.

i hope you're right 
nerd.gif
 otherwise i probably won't order..

Guccis 

[font='Lucida Grande', Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

^Those Carpe Diems are nice. Kinda wish there were a few more options on these in terms of colorblocking, but I've definitely seen a few pretty nice pairs so far.

Ehh... Haven't seen anything on here that makes me go
eek.gif
or that hasn't been done before. I haven't given these a try yet though. I'll see what I have to work with these tomorrow. But since the beginning of this design I already had the idea to make a Jordan raptor VII inspired Kobe since the midsole kinda resembles them. But I'll see what can be done.

Originally Posted by JaywhYeS

Nerf  KB VII:
387494_10150615988309325_743009324_11715368_1307903640_n.jpg

Fire. The Raptors joints someone posted in the last page were fire too. I hope someone gets some infrared paint and goes to work on the midsole...

I wish we could've ordered on 11/22 so that they would ship by 12/22!

Those oregons are wow! Mcgregor, you might get jacked! That grey swoosh did it.

Thanks.  That's funny, as soon as I put the swoosh on, I had the same reaction.  Relates to the subtle grey Oregon uses on their uniforms sometimes..

Nerf, Oregon, Raptor and the Gucci designs are DOPE!

Honestly, these options are very good compared to the more restricted Bron9iDs. I think I'll be doing a pair. They're probably going to be the Nerfs since I have NO CHANCE at the KD IVs. I gotta practice the speckle fade, if I can't get it down, simple speckles will suffice.  

-edit-
So $185 will get me just the PLAY FAST system, correct? And the PLAY STRONG system is an additional $55?

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Honestly, these options are very good compared to the more restricted Bron9iDs. I think I'll be doing a pair. They're probably going to be the Nerfs since I have NO CHANCE at the KD IVs. I gotta practice the speckle fade, if I can't get it down, simple speckles will suffice.  

-edit-
So $185 will get me just the PLAY FAST system, correct? And the PLAY STRONG system is an additional $55?
That would be a perfect consolation for not being able to get them, and maybe on an even better performing shoe.

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

Dee Brown pumps up there are a great idea!
Oklahoma State:

Oregon:

Sunkist:
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
in a good way....great job man looks amazing

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

-edit-
That would be a perfect consolation for not being able to get them, and maybe on an even better performing shoe.

Exactly. 

It looks like I'll have to order two pairs because I REALLY want to swap in any insole system as long as it's Black. Hopefully, there'll be a GR with one.

Considering these, but they NEED a Black tongue. LunarTrainer inspired.
2v1p2yt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom