OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

For some reason, that white one is actually more appealing to me than the black version.

One thing that I really agree with is the performance of the Kobe line, far more consistent compared to the Lebron line if you ask me.
Kobe's shoes have mostly done really well for me on the court, with the exception of the ankle collar problem I have with the KBII's.

I think that's why it's safe to assume these will please a lot of people on the court, visual appeal/concepts aside. Conceptually it's the same asUltraflights and 2K3's isn't it? Just a hard, outer shell encasing an inner bootie.

NOW THIS LOOKS HARD!!! THEY LOOK SOFT AND HARD AT THE SAME TIME... (does that makes any sense)
49_18730_40315e54d592513.jpg

They need to scrap the Black one up there, or just make it an Asia exclusive. The sales on that thing here will be embarrasing for Kobe AND Nike.

never wear them wrote:
NOW THIS LOOKS HARD!!! THEY LOOK SOFT AND HARD AT THE SAME TIME... (does that makes any sense)
49_18730_40315e54d592513.jpg

They're not 'soft' and 'hard' at the same time.

They're 'terrible' and 'horrible' at the same time.
laugh.gif

I just can't believe Nike's really, REALLY doing this.

I swear, EVERY SINGLE TIME I see them, I expect someone like B1LLY to come through and say, "Just kidding! Nike was just seeing how many people would likesomething that was actually just thrown out as a complete joke. But the market research is over now, and the REAL Kobe IIIs will be unveiled on his feet atChristmas," or something like that.

Those are just... jokes man, nothing but jokes.
roll.gif

The guy dropped 81 in 48 minutes, he could wear anything and it's cool.

COOK # 45
get fit.

I think it's funny how people complain and moan about Nike not pushing the envelope on design and tech. and how they don't create anything that makes ulook twice, yet when they do complaints arise about it.

The Flightposites are beautiful, they pushed the envelope.
The Adidas 1.1 pushed the envelope, and those are beautiful as well.
The Nike Shox BB4 pushed the envelope, an uncomfortable but beautiful shoe.

I love the envelope being pushed, actually, you can ram it across the table IMO, but this?

This is the kind of shoe that you let the Dog have as a chew toy.

sarteaga0408

agreed. if you dont like the shoe then dont come in this thread. why post your opinion? what gratification do you get when you post that this shoe has youlaughing? good for you? is that what you are seeking for? im no1 to tell you guys to limit your thoughts but c'mon.
maybe thats what nike wants tho? they want attention. like it or hate it.... showing either is complimenting the shoe i guess...

Originally Posted by never wear them

sarteaga0408

agreed. if you dont like the shoe then dont come in this thread. why post your opinion?

There is this new thing called an ignore option here on the new and improved NIKETALK! So if you don't like the more comical comments that these shoesdeserve, guess what you have the option to do?

THAT'S RIGHT!
eek.gif
For me, with every new pic of that thing, I find evenmore fodder!

i like the all black wihout the grey strip...woudla looked nice with a white strip tho

these asre starting to grow on me, not that I'll buy them for retail, but i would consider picking these up when they go on sale for 69.99 or less.

the pic of the back swooshes looks really sick IMO

I was at Footlocker today and saw some new kobe shorts that match the new ZK3's. The shorts are black/maize/grey stiching and logos. These may be part ofthe ZK3 clothing line.
47b7cc27b3127cceb1344e69a15b00000025108ActWLNo1cuf

^ I have those too and I actually thought the same thing when I saw them. I can't 100% say for sure that they are part of the AZKII or AZKIII line, becauseto me they seem like a mix between some of the design of the shorts for the AZKII and AZKIII. Either way I really like them, subtle yet cool and if itwasn't for the Nike Basketball tags they could double as reversible.

Originally Posted by never wear them

sarteaga0408

agreed. if you dont like the shoe then dont come in this thread. why post your opinion? what gratification do you get when you post that this shoe has you laughing? good for you? is that what you are seeking for? im no1 to tell you guys to limit your thoughts but c'mon.
maybe thats what nike wants tho? they want attention. like it or hate it.... showing either is complimenting the shoe i guess...

i disagree. im a kobe fan but the shoe looks like crap except for the leather version... i can post whatever i want. and lke mr jack johnson said, if thecomments bother you that much, put that user on ignore...

not too fond of them... however....i saw them in action on the court, and they dont look bad on the hardwood...

Back
Top Bottom