OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 23king24

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by Relley008

Dope PE RICE set! So is there anything on the medial side of the heel cup? where the released version has the rice logo? Kinda like the rice logo on the lateral side vs. the owl/snake head.
lol @ owl/snake head...that was an epic debate

The Gold PE's medial has the Issue Date for the CTKvsRice game and the Silver/green PE is blank.

Thanks! Wish they were coming out in any of the other forms seen other than the released version, still will be got. 
Here's one from last weekend...smh at the dome in front of me.

thanks for the love on the IDs everyone....

kingferic...thats actually my favorite part of the whole shoe.

im glad nike added the gold laces with the bhm kobes, they really set the shoe off nicely. peeped the rices, chinas and glass blues today at hoh, rices are a must and the others im still debating. im already at 5 kobe vi's and i only bought 5 kobe v's in all. the kobe vi is a really hot shoe.

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i say get the e la. i think its a very underrated shoe
Its starting to grow on me. But would u get them over the glass blues?

yes. i would.

I think i might pull the trigger.. Whats Avg. price? what would be a steal?

im not really sure.id  say maybe 160 low -200 tops

There is no way to remove the BHM logo w/o destroying the shoe so I took a sharpie to it instead.
dsc1066yj.jpg

Had to pass on the BHM's for some classic royal foamposites.......I might cross paths w/ the BHM's soon. Could not say no the foams

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

sick.gif
why would you do that to a nice shoes ?

Because it's my shoes and I'm gonna wear them, not gonna resell them. Why do you buy these nice shoes and don't keep them and wear? 
grin.gif

eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom