OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
to all the people getting mad and waiting on donna....SUMMER DONNA....say it slow the first time say it a few times and speed it up everytime you say it.....donna missed christmas in cold #++ wisconsin to help us get our shoes....and ya for those of yall with t mobile dont get booted in a dead zone......

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Its like im trying to win something but i have to pay for it!

lol
roll.gif

I think I failed on every limited nike shoe release I wanted this year (copper, cool grey, south beach) and now the grinches.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

I feel for the west coasters. 5 am is dedication. not sobad i would give em my pair though lol.

went to bed at 4 woke up at 5 now waiting....btw tomorrow is christmas so ill probably wake up at 11-12
30t6p3b.gif

My laundry is done!... great job ever reliable washer (love yah! mwah! mwah!)
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

seriously they should offer free shipping with this kind of fiasco...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

this is nuts.. 34 min

wow on nikestore.com they still have FSR of the kd3 and for some reason the lebrons are almost sold out too...the lebrons this year are terrible......dont know what the hype is all about....id buy a chris bosh shoe before a lebron shoe.....i hope kobe drops 50 on the miami beat today....lakers are going to win this game bynum is going to beast bosh and big z in the post....lol damn donna need to hurry up this hold got me getting mad at the nba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom