OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koopa- I think Willowbrook is closer to you than Cherry Hill. I think Cherry Hill is about an hour away and Willowbrook is maybe 45 mins away. I went to Willowbrook HOH one time and it was alright, never bought anything from there tho. I usually go to Cherry Hill HOH cause the manager there is pretty cool (helped me out with the Duke Kobe V's). Pretty similar distances just depends on where u wanna go but IMO Cherry Hill is bigger and better.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by jrjmd

its not the shoes, its not a curse, lakers just playing crap. hope we could regroup and focus...

QFT.

As much as Id like to believe that, evidence says otherwise...

2K4 - 2/11/04 at HOU, L
2K5 - 12/25/04 vs MIA, L
ZKI - 12/25/05 at MIA, L
ZKII - 12/25/06 at MIA, L
ZKIII - 12/20/07 at CLE, L
ZKIV - 12/19/08 at MIA, L
ZKV - 12/25/09 vs CLE, L
30t6p3b.gif

and now...

ZKVI - 12/25/10 vs MIA, L
30t6p3b.gif

0-8.
tired.gif

maybe he should make the debut when he's not playing wade or lebron
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by thethrill909

Koopa- I think Willowbrook is closer to you than Cherry Hill. I think Cherry Hill is about an hour away and Willowbrook is maybe 45 mins away. I went to Willowbrook HOH one time and it was alright, never bought anything from there tho. I usually go to Cherry Hill HOH cause the manager there is pretty cool (helped me out with the Duke Kobe V's). Pretty similar distances just depends on where u wanna go but IMO Cherry Hill is bigger and better.
thanks man. i'll probably end up going to both sooner or later....but 45-60 min?!?!?!
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

ha so you arent planning on there being really any issues of being able to cop? Im only down here for the holidays so I dont have much of an idea of what to expect

The thrill 909 Thanks for the help. You know how many they will have approx and are both going to open at 6?

Koopa - yeah Willowbrook is probably a closer by a little bit.

Jblaze- No idea man, just hoping they got my size 12 and ill be good lol. missed out at NDC and Eastbay so this is the last resort cause im not paying re-sellers prices. I dont think they are opening at 6 cause my boy was telling me the Cherry Hill one was gonna open at 7 so im guessing the Willowbrook one is the same. i'll prolly be out there extra early just incase cause i dont wanna miss out on em this time

Good to hear Adrian. Hope you and Mugen get em.
If y'all were my Sz I'd let you guys get a pair each from me and I'll just stick with my Lebrons... Smh.

After contemplating bout getting 3 pairs.... Ima opt out.
laugh.gif

And that's all I got on the Kobe gear fellas. I got a 200$ giftcard from my cousins so I'm bout to stack up on that gear tomorrow.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Good to hear Adrian. Hope you and Mugen get em.
If y'all were my Sz I'd let you guys get a pair each from me and I'll just stick with my Lebrons... Smh.

After contemplating bout getting 3 pairs.... Ima opt out.
laugh.gif

And that's all I got on the Kobe gear fellas. I got a 200$ giftcard from my cousins so I'm bout to stack up on that gear tomorrow.
pimp.gif

Lol.... I was being sarcastic.  I HAVE STILL YET TO GET A PAIR.... 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by OHBABY

I dont understand why there is a pair of grinchs going for 350 on ebay
Just wait.  After that horrible performance in them tonight and when they release a ton of them tomorrow they will drop way down in price.  Right now the resellers are just trying to stick it in us like the Heat stuck it in us.

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by OHBABY

I dont understand why there is a pair of grinchs going for 350 on ebay
Just wait.  After that horrible performance in them tonight and when they release a ton of them tomorrow they will drop way down in price.  Right now the resellers are just trying to stick it in us like the Heat stuck it in us.
Agreed.
I will not give one penny over retail+shipping....  I'm sure someone out there will help me out...  I'm not giving resellers any of my money on this one... Anything over $180 is bonkers to me... PASS

Originally Posted by stopcappin

Anybody know if Columbus House of Hoops are getting these? Thanks in advance
They are, I can't remember what time they open though. I was checking for them but I decided against them in the end.
grin.gif

what are my chances of walking into footlocker tomorrow and the store being able to order me a pair?

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by stopcappin

Anybody know if Columbus House of Hoops are getting these? Thanks in advance
They are, I can't remember what time they open though. I was checking for them but I decided against them in the end.
grin.gif
Thanks man, Mall opens at 8 so most likely 8 im comin from Cleveland so hopefully I wont be disappointed 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom