OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the nikestore link really appreciate it
smile.gif
I was waiting 4mins on eastbay and sold out on sz8 kinda crazy but uncle came thru and placed order on NDC. ^_^

No dodgers fitted n LAs for me.....

Wifey failed at the e-camp.....divorce is imminent.

Since when does NDC let you go through the checkout process completely and then hit you with the sold out? I thought it live updated the sizes available on the product page.

Pass for me. There are better colors down the road. All stars, BHM, Playoff, and possibly some sick Finals colors

Originally Posted by Wings90

Since when does NDC let you go through the checkout process completely and then hit you with the sold out? I thought it live updated the sizes available on the product page.

At least they're not like FNL, they charge your card, then tell you they're out and you have to wait 3-5 days to get your money back.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Pass for me. There are better colors down the road. All stars, BHM, Playoff, and possibly some sick Finals colors

This, was a whatever color for me.
Not mad I missed out

Lol Tony....woulda been 104 shipped because of my eastbay giftcard. I'm not mad....now if she misses on the red asgs I'm going to be pissed
mad.gif

Originally Posted by tbrooks24

damn eastbay screwed me again bought gold pack for nothing wish i woulda checked for the link

I don't know why I bothered with the gold club either, ever since they went to the wait time thing they run now I haven't gotten in on one midnight release.

im tight...i got the sz 12 on ndc as i process order i get the little pop up box, and my order cant be processed cuz no more in that sz i go back. all that is left is 7.5 ,8, 17...SMH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom