OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wanted them but not really... looking forward to the 3Ds and Chinas! i'll be really really sad if i can't get those two.... LAs were iffy on my list, happy with the grinches! really surprised they sold out with the quickness tho... i guess people click on add cart faster than i do hahaha coz i swear i hit it right before when link went live

Btw...to help some of you guys out. Checking out with Paypal on NDC is so much faster. I seriously checked out completely at 12:01 and had my order and paypal payment confirmation emails at 12:02.

Got in on eastbay for a pair for myself but wasn't able to cop off NDC for a friend. Got all the way to check out and said size ran out.

i kept refreshing the "featured" on NDC instead of "newest"...oh well, if I was meant to have em, I would have got them. Way too many cways to fret over mediocre ones...

Originally Posted by button999

Originally Posted by tbrooks24

damn eastbay screwed me again bought gold pack for nothing wish i woulda checked for the link

I don't know why I bothered with the gold club either, ever since they went to the wait time thing they run now I haven't gotten in on one midnight release.
on to the next one. i needed those so i could trade for the ginche's

Dang, I knew these were limited but wasn't expecting this. Really looking like Grinch type numbers for this 3-pack.

dam missed out online. now i gotta take a trip to hohla tomorrow, do you guys think its gonna be packed since its a friday?

Swooped on eastbay.com and Swoosh

First time checking out on eastbay and not seeing that damn timer
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I wish they were discounted on Swoosh, would have been alot nicer. I just copped with regular NDC account instead of my Swoosh acct.

man.. never use chrome to run nikestore wow had in my cart and everything and it froze on me took 15 min to get to the next step.

I struck out. Was really looking forward to these too, smh at limited releases
devil.gif

Wonder what ebay prices will be...

Originally Posted by M00DSWING7

I could've sworn Nike.com took paypal??? I didn't see a paypal button anywhere.... Did they stop using it? 
They do, that's how I paid...it's right on the side. That's what I was saying. You add, go down and hit checkout with Paypal and boom type in Paypal password and pay. I was completely done @ 12:01.

Originally Posted by M00DSWING7

I could've sworn Nike.com took paypal??? I didn't see a paypal button anywhere.... Did they stop using it? 
They didn't offer it for me either...oh well....Like I said congrats to those who REALLY wanted them and got them
**Patiently waits for the Rice**

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Btw...to help some of you guys out. Checking out with Paypal on NDC is so much faster. I seriously checked out completely at 12:01 and had my order and paypal payment confirmation emails at 12:02.
Good tip

Tip for credit card users, type your number in on a blank somewhere, so you can copy it and have it ready to paste when you get to that part of the order process.
And of course register and log in before they're up for sale, so you don't have to type in that info either.

Who took my sz 13!!?? I had like 2mins on the eastbay countdown thing and then they hit me up with a out of stock...smh. I'm gonna see if NTNY has them tomorrow before work...

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Copped instantly off NDC. Free shipping too
pimp.gif

Whoa...You're still alive?
laugh.gif
Yeah, wasn't really into kicks for a while. Got back in it thanks to Nike retroing some kicks I've been wanting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom