OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now which fitted??
eyes.gif

90c1616c8c83d8d33f68e65a0f78de2071d8f65e_r.png

3d13607264588ed9821cd877d5953b4546f334d2_r.png

failed on both eastbay & ndc
oh well on to next one
i be damn if i cop that shirt after i couldnt score the shoes nope not me

looks like i got one pair off NDC....account charged + email confirmation...however, im sure its a mixup on their end, but Im still searching the product # and they are still popping up with a fsr

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Copped instantly off NDC. Free shipping too
pimp.gif

Whoa...You're still alive?
laugh.gif
Yeah, wasn't really into kicks for a while. Got back in it thanks to Nike retroing some kicks I've been wanting.

Good to hear, damn it's been a long time. Hope all is well with you
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by M00DSWING7

I could've sworn Nike.com took paypal??? I didn't see a paypal button anywhere.... Did they stop using it? 
They do, that's how I paid...it's right on the side. That's what I was saying. You add, go down and hit checkout with Paypal and boom type in Paypal password and pay. I was completely done @ 12:01.

Youre lucky man... I have no idea why Paypal didn't show up for me or other NTers. Hmmm...

Originally Posted by never wear them

I failed. 14 mins on the phone. Hopefully I'm able to find an 11-10.5 around here in LA.

For your sake I hope you do
ohwell.gif
, a lot of boys are coming to light due to the East LA release
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Glad i dont want the l.a.'s, but i hope the people who truely like these for themselves get their pairs. Theres always a ton of new faces for releases like this who come and brag about getting a pair and its annoying.

*fixed

congratz on everyone who got wht they want~
lots of other CWs r coming up~ if u failed, u still got more to come~ so dont be depressed

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

lots of other CWs r coming up~ if u failed, u still got more to come~ so dont be depressed

makes me feel better man ahaha

i feel like i got extremely lucky, i checked out with paypal on ndc and after i clicked submit payment it took me back to nike and it said i had 0 items in my cart, but then after like 1 second the order confirmation page popped up and i was straight. i hope nike ships these faster than they shipped the grinches.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

So true

Originally Posted by penny4prezident

Originally Posted by never wear them

I failed. 14 mins on the phone. Hopefully I'm able to find an 11-10.5 around here in LA.

For your sake I hope you do
ohwell.gif
, a lot of boys are coming to light due to the East LA release
indifferent.gif
And a lot of CHILDREN come in here and post...why?

I honestly don't think lines will be that bad for these seeing that they're releasing on a Friday. Grinches dropped Sunday and it gave plenty of people chance to camp due to no work/school for holiday weekend. I'm going to try for a 2nd pair in the morning. If I can't get them, no big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom