OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
china's limited? $!$ nike...that is some bs...

side note, i was at the nuggets v. warriors game tonight and JR had what looked like navy and carolina blue ID's. looked sick on the court, but yeah......all i want are the china's...if i can't get those, I guess I'll get my first pair of ID's

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

I think it's official all 4 C/W (Chinas, Rice, Duke, & Glass Blues) drops March 5, 2011 (Saturday)
As if Nike has stop from making us wanting more, here they go again 4 sneakers dropping at the same day.. Nike is relentless

I don't know if it's just me, But these VIs has more C/W to come.. It's not even Spring and yet VIs have dropped in 11 C/W (inc. March 5 release) plus TBs..

GEEZUS KRYST!!!! have mercy on our wallet! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[table][tr][td]03/05/11[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VI[/td][td]Varsity Royal/White-Black[/td][td]$130[/td][td]429659-400[/td][/tr][tr][td]03/05/11[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VI[/td][td]Dark Grey/Metallic Silver-Glass Blue[/td][td]$130[/td][td]429659-005[/td][/tr][tr][td]03/05/11[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VI[/td][td]Metallic Pewter/Ink-White-Crimson[/td][td]$130[/td][td]429659-006[/td][/tr][tr][td]03/05/11[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VI Supreme[/td][td]Moss Green/Green Apple-Black[/td][td]$150[/td][td]446442-301[/td][/tr][/table]

*Usher voice* "Oh my goshhhhhhhhhhhhhh" 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
WOW! That's going to be a really crazy day for sure ! Why are the Rices considered Supreme?

Originally Posted by Hanksta

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

My bro copped the 3D's and wore them to the gym today...man, they gave me a headache just looking at them. Things are straight hideous....

Yea they're hideous if you didn't get a pair
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I remember all these people claiming the Grinches were ugly when they didn't get a pair and now it's pretty much the best colorway so far.

I stated from the beginning that they are hideous....not as ugly as the glass blues but on par in ugliness with the LA's and Sunsets. I thought for sure I was going to be picking up a grip of pairs of the VI's but Nike straight saving me money this year. Just means more for you guys who like them.

QS Release in Nike Wisma Singapore yesterday,18 pairs, possibility of another 18 pairs in another store in Queensway Shopping Center:

Sircetroc: Hey can you take the pics of the back, i want to see if the rice label is there. thanks much brah.

just got my federal tax return...I just gotta know which colorway to get. Don't need rices because i have grinchs. but damn they do look pretty good.. ARGH.

Originally Posted by mrsolecal

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

I think it's official all 4 C/W (Chinas, Rice, Duke, & Glass Blues) drops March 5, 2011 (Saturday)
As if Nike has stop from making us wanting more, here they go again 4 sneakers dropping at the same day.. Nike is relentless

I don't know if it's just me, But these VIs has more C/W to come.. It's not even Spring and yet VIs have dropped in 11 C/W (inc. March 5 release) plus TBs..

GEEZUS KRYST!!!! have mercy on our wallet! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[table][tr][td]03/05/11[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VI[/td][td]Varsity Royal/White-Black[/td][td]$130[/td][td]429659-400[/td][/tr][tr][td]03/05/11[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VI[/td][td]Dark Grey/Metallic Silver-Glass Blue[/td][td]$130[/td][td]429659-005[/td][/tr][tr][td]03/05/11[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VI[/td][td]Metallic Pewter/Ink-White-Crimson[/td][td]$130[/td][td]429659-006[/td][/tr][tr][td]03/05/11[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VI Supreme[/td][td]Moss Green/Green Apple-Black[/td][td]$150[/td][td]446442-301[/td][/tr][/table]

*Usher voice* "Oh my goshhhhhhhhhhhhhh" 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
WOW! That's going to be a really crazy day for sure ! Why are the Rices considered Supreme?
They're considered supreme because of premium materials (metallic scales)....
eyes.gif
  ....... so far they are the only ones I know that are "supreme" but I thought I heard a while back that there will be inks that are supreme as well because of metallic scales.. hope that helps!!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

Sircetroc: Hey can you take the pics of the back, i want to see if the rice label is there. thanks much brah.

just got my federal tax return...I just gotta know which colorway to get. Don't need rices because i have grinchs. but damn they do look pretty good.. ARGH.
sorry for the phone pics...

11 pairs at mercer there was like 25 people I know someone went home mad cause at least one person cut the line after seeing people line up for over an hour... Man what should happen to these cutters? should people call the cops? Bring the burner? Bring a gang? Or is it the employees fault for not organizing the line? I F!!KIN hate cutters If I could avoid the fact that jail time might be a consequence I would be a lot more confrontational... Shout outs to the corn ball resellers your bound to get robbed get a real job. y'all NYC CATS ARE POSERS DUDES AINT EVEN BUYING THEIR SIZE SMFH

My first and last pair of, jake the snake raper

sircsetroc, is the Rice just stamped on? If I get them I'd probably end up trying to take that off, so I'm just curious.

I read that the Rice is a "Supreme" version because it uses real suede on the heel and tongue compared to the synthetic type used on the heels of the Del Sols.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom