OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

via CounterKicks.com

Nike Zoom Kobe VII

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-7-counterkicks.com-1.jpg

CounterKicks has exclusively obtained the first detailed photos of Kobe Bryant’s next signature shoe, the Nike Zoom Kobe VII.

The Zoom Kobe VII images show a continued evolution of the low cut line. A 3D print, line segmented design appears across a Skinwire/Flywire upper. ZKVII also features an extended outrigger, midfoot flex groove, carbon fiber shank plate, external TPU heel counter, heel crashpads, and Zoom Air cushioning.

Underfoot, the solid rubber outsole design advances aesthetically from the mamba snake inspired ornamentation of the previous Zoom Kobe VI. The new Zoom Kobe VII model exhibits a fractal geometric traction pattern and decoupled heel design.

In total, while this particular version of the Nike Zoom Kobe VII is an early prototype/development sample where continued refinements and changes will be made towards final production, it gives you the first multiple angle look at Kobe Bryant’s on-court game shoe for next season.

Over the course of the last several weeks, CounterKicks has obtained and developed the information on the Nike Zoom Kobe VII from one of our readers who contacted us (send us info: tips@counterkicks.com) and provided the images seen here exclusively to CK. That tipster has since listed his Zoom Kobe VII prototype on eBay.

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-7-counterkicks.com-2.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-7-counterkicks.com-3.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-7-counterkicks.com-4.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-7-counterkicks.com-5.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-7-counterkicks.com-6.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-7-counterkicks.com-7.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-7-counterkicks.com-8.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-7-counterkicks.com-9.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-7-counterkicks.com-10.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-7-counterkicks.com-11.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-7-counterkicks.com-12.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-7-counterkicks.com-13.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-7-counterkicks.com-14.jpg

Nike Zoom Kobe VII [via CounterKicks.com]

---

Nike Zoom Kobe VII - Black/White Sample

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-white-prototype-sample-1.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-white-prototype-sample-3.jpg

Nike Zoom Kobe VII - Black/White Sample [via CounterKicks.com]

---

Nike Zoom Kobe VII - New Detailed Photos

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-white-sample-1.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-white-sample-2.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-white-sample-3.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-white-sample-4.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-white-sample-5.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-white-sample-6.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-white-sample-7.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-white-sample-8.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-white-sample-9.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-white-sample-10.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-white-sample-11.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-white-sample-12.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-white-sample-14.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-white-sample-15.jpg

Nike Zoom Kobe VII - New Detailed Photos [via CounterKicks.com]

---

NEW INFO 7/10/2011:

Nike Zoom Kobe VII Related To Sharks, Cheetahs & Snakes According To This Nike China Catalog

nike-zoom-kobe-7-vii-2011-catalog-china-sharks-cheetah-black-mamba-snake-600x433.jpg

This Nike Basketball China catalog shows a shark, a cheetah, and a black mamba snake surrounding the Kobe “Sheath

via CounterKicks.com

Nike Zoom Kobe VII

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-7-counterkicks.com-1.jpg

CounterKicks has exclusively obtained the first detailed photos of Kobe Bryant’s next signature shoe, the Nike Zoom Kobe VII.

The Zoom Kobe VII images show a continued evolution of the low cut line. A 3D print, line segmented design appears across a Skinwire/Flywire upper. ZKVII also features an extended outrigger, midfoot flex groove, carbon fiber shank plate, external TPU heel counter, heel crashpads, and Zoom Air cushioning.

Underfoot, the solid rubber outsole design advances aesthetically from the mamba snake inspired ornamentation of the previous Zoom Kobe VI. The new Zoom Kobe VII model exhibits a fractal geometric traction pattern and decoupled heel design.

In total, while this particular version of the Nike Zoom Kobe VII is an early prototype/development sample where continued refinements and changes will be made towards final production, it gives you the first multiple angle look at Kobe Bryant’s on-court game shoe for next season.

Over the course of the last several weeks, CounterKicks has obtained and developed the information on the Nike Zoom Kobe VII from one of our readers who contacted us (send us info: tips@counterkicks.com) and provided the images seen here exclusively to CK. That tipster has since listed his Zoom Kobe VII prototype on eBay.

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-7-counterkicks.com-2.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-7-counterkicks.com-3.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-7-counterkicks.com-4.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-7-counterkicks.com-5.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-7-counterkicks.com-6.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-7-counterkicks.com-7.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-7-counterkicks.com-8.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-7-counterkicks.com-9.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-7-counterkicks.com-10.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-7-counterkicks.com-11.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-7-counterkicks.com-12.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-7-counterkicks.com-13.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-7-counterkicks.com-14.jpg

Nike Zoom Kobe VII [via CounterKicks.com]

---

Nike Zoom Kobe VII - Black/White Sample

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-white-prototype-sample-1.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-white-prototype-sample-3.jpg

Nike Zoom Kobe VII - Black/White Sample [via CounterKicks.com]

---

Nike Zoom Kobe VII - New Detailed Photos

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-white-sample-1.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-white-sample-2.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-white-sample-3.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-white-sample-4.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-white-sample-5.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-white-sample-6.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-white-sample-7.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-white-sample-8.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-white-sample-9.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-white-sample-10.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-white-sample-11.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-white-sample-12.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-white-sample-14.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-white-sample-15.jpg

Nike Zoom Kobe VII - New Detailed Photos [via CounterKicks.com]

---

NEW INFO 7/10/2011:

Nike Zoom Kobe VII Related To Sharks, Cheetahs & Snakes According To This Nike China Catalog

nike-zoom-kobe-7-vii-2011-catalog-china-sharks-cheetah-black-mamba-snake-600x433.jpg

This Nike Basketball China catalog shows a shark, a cheetah, and a black mamba snake surrounding the Kobe “Sheath

dont bother bidding, these are already mine.

and i thought it was supposed to be a mid?

NO BUENO....... While I'm not the biggest Kobe fan in the world, I have appreciated the direction in which the past two models have gone but these look terrible.

NO BUENO....... While I'm not the biggest Kobe fan in the world, I have appreciated the direction in which the past two models have gone but these look terrible.

That shoe is the exact way I said the manager at a champs sports told me about almost 2 months ago and everyone called ducktales on my part...

I see now he was telling the truth. I like them

That shoe is the exact way I said the manager at a champs sports told me about almost 2 months ago and everyone called ducktales on my part...

I see now he was telling the truth. I like them

Thanks Steez, once again.

And since Eric Avar, The GOAT, started with Kobe (Huarache 2K4), every shoe performed well.
No Kobe Bryant signature has disappointed.... Truth. No other brand nor signature can compare.
Reason why his shoes are worn the most, of any sig in the NBA.

That mid shank seems to be extended as well
pimp.gif

Thanks Steez, once again.

And since Eric Avar, The GOAT, started with Kobe (Huarache 2K4), every shoe performed well.
No Kobe Bryant signature has disappointed.... Truth. No other brand nor signature can compare.
Reason why his shoes are worn the most, of any sig in the NBA.

That mid shank seems to be extended as well
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Venomenon

They're still prototypes, but I do like the silhouette even if it's still a low.

Originally Posted by Venomenon

They're still prototypes, but I do like the silhouette even if it's still a low.

of course they will look weird since they arent final products..................so far i have yet to be dissapointment by kobes sig line

comfort is always a 10...looks i wont judge till i see a cw that shows all the line of this so..........very excited

of course they will look weird since they arent final products..................so far i have yet to be dissapointment by kobes sig line

comfort is always a 10...looks i wont judge till i see a cw that shows all the line of this so..........very excited

Back
Top Bottom