OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

FTL rep offered to bring a pair from the back. Looks clean up close and personal! Can't wait for the other cw's..

FTL rep offered to bring a pair from the back. Looks clean up close and personal! Can't wait for the other cw's..

already made plans to cop the Xmas pair. A lot of hate left and right. hope that
helps me secure a pair. If you're gonna have just one pair of Kobe 7s, from all
the pairs we've seen so far the black/maize would be the one to get I guess...
good thing I plan on getting multiples... LOL

already made plans to cop the Xmas pair. A lot of hate left and right. hope that
helps me secure a pair. If you're gonna have just one pair of Kobe 7s, from all
the pairs we've seen so far the black/maize would be the one to get I guess...
good thing I plan on getting multiples... LOL

towards the end of the vid when they're talking about versatility of the shoe, evar says the play strong midsole has lunarlon.
so is it lunarlon or cushlon? i'm leaning more towards the latter but i don't know for sure.

towards the end of the vid when they're talking about versatility of the shoe, evar says the play strong midsole has lunarlon.
so is it lunarlon or cushlon? i'm leaning more towards the latter but i don't know for sure.

and thanks, mjrod, but my pics don't even come close to yours or nwt's caliber. waiting on your type of pics to win everyone over lol.

and thanks, mjrod, but my pics don't even come close to yours or nwt's caliber. waiting on your type of pics to win everyone over lol.

Back
Top Bottom