OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by DNeou20

glad i can resist your pics mark... lol

we dont believe you... you need more people

LMAO D...
laugh.gif

Dom be playing tricks on his self so he dont buy the shoes. Like reverse psych or something. lol
Dom thinks he is slick. lol

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Nice pics, MJ.

Btw, if no one else has approached ijapino, I've asked if I could take the reigns on the Kobe VII Official Thread Volume 2. I'll make a comprehensive and organized list of Kobe VII releases and update continually through out the year.

go for it fam...

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by DNeou20

glad i can resist your pics mark... lol

we dont believe you... you need more people
Dom be playing tricks on his self so he dont buy the shoes. Like reverse psych or something. lol
Dom thinks he is slick. lol

LMAO D...
laugh.gif

hahaha... That's some slick !$$...

I might have to ask Dom, b/c I'm going to need that technique for doubling up...

earvcunanan is now your new OP....Please be patient while he creates the new Official Kobe VII Volume 2 post. This will now be locked but can always be accessed to view old posts and information.

Hopefully the new thread can be kept organized and updated so information and pictures are easily obtained.

As always, please abide by the Niketalk rules. There will still be NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING allowed. Doing so, even if you think you're helping out by selling at retail or less, can and will get you a suspension. Please keep that thru PM's or take it to the buy/sell forums.

Thanks! 

Back
Top Bottom