OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Joined Dec 6, 2006

I wonder if Kobe/Nike was inspired by the Adidas Crazy light, that shoe gets all the attention for being the lightest basketball shoe ever, but little attention for having two insoles (crazy comfort, crazy light)
crazy thing is hearing the kobe vii might have 2 insoles makes me want to try out the Crazy lights now.

Joined Dec 6, 2006

I wonder if Kobe/Nike was inspired by the Adidas Crazy light, that shoe gets all the attention for being the lightest basketball shoe ever, but little attention for having two insoles (crazy comfort, crazy light)
crazy thing is hearing the kobe vii might have 2 insoles makes me want to try out the Crazy lights now.

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Not sure if Nike itself has done it, but Jordan has done the interchangeable thing before with the XXIs (interchangeable pods) and this year's Jordan 2011 with the zoom vs air max soles.

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Not sure if Nike itself has done it, but Jordan has done the interchangeable thing before with the XXIs (interchangeable pods) and this year's Jordan 2011 with the zoom vs air max soles.

Joined Jul 12, 2011
Hmmm...lovin that beastly outsole but not really feelin the upper material. I hope they get rid of that line pattern and change it up to something with more design cues.

Joined Jul 12, 2011
Hmmm...lovin that beastly outsole but not really feelin the upper material. I hope they get rid of that line pattern and change it up to something with more design cues.

Joined Jul 12, 2009
Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Air Jordan 2011 had 2 insoles

Joined Jul 12, 2009
Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Air Jordan 2011 had 2 insoles

Joined Sep 5, 2010
Xmas is going to be insane! Damn... Lunars as an extra insole?? A gift! Def for casual wear. Cannot wait. Excitement x10

Joined Sep 5, 2010
Xmas is going to be insane! Damn... Lunars as an extra insole?? A gift! Def for casual wear. Cannot wait. Excitement x10

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now