OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

^
makes sense. I think october will be our month of enlightenment. Gear up kobe heads!

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Kloser80

I wonder what the commercial is gonna be like this time around

This is my concept. Kobe is in prison(playing off the NBA lockout situation or with what happened in Denver
grin.gif
). A mystery person from the outside sends him a pair of VII. He plays ball in the yard and he's able to slither his way without anyone seeing him escape prison.
eyes.gif

This is my concept. Kobe is in prison(playing off the NBA lockout situation or with what happened in Denver
grin.gif
). A mystery person from the outside sends him a pair of VII. He plays ball in the yard and he's able to slither his way without anyone seeing him escape prison.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

grin.gif
eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

grin.gif
eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think the best concept for a commercial would be.. displayin all the things being said negative abt Kobe like..."he gotten slow".."lebron is a better "all around" player...he can't dunk like he use to...he won win another championship becuz of his age...and while all of that is being shown, it would also show Kobe bein quick as a cheetah..aggresive as a shark..etc and it should also show him working out with Olajuwon..using Dirk's fadaway jumper...his hops and his knee back better than ever. That would be a hot commercial!

I think the best concept for a commercial would be.. displayin all the things being said negative abt Kobe like..."he gotten slow".."lebron is a better "all around" player...he can't dunk like he use to...he won win another championship becuz of his age...and while all of that is being shown, it would also show Kobe bein quick as a cheetah..aggresive as a shark..etc and it should also show him working out with Olajuwon..using Dirk's fadaway jumper...his hops and his knee back better than ever. That would be a hot commercial!

Originally Posted by BeauThaShow

grin.gif
eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Brilliant
roll.gif
Im sure that would make a sick commercial

Kobe escaping in the VII and give a smirk at the end LOL

Originally Posted by BeauThaShow

grin.gif
eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Brilliant
roll.gif
Im sure that would make a sick commercial

Kobe escaping in the VII and give a smirk at the end LOL

i hope the commercial is good though.

i havent really seen the VI commercial on tv when they came out lol

anyways....i come to this thread all the time hoping we have final pictures but no
tired.gif

i hope the commercial is good though.

i havent really seen the VI commercial on tv when they came out lol

anyways....i come to this thread all the time hoping we have final pictures but no
tired.gif

Bumping this back to page one...come on give us something...i'll even settle for teaser pics of the laces.

Back
Top Bottom