OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

double
tired.gif

It's all about marketing. Our ideas are sure to make the Kobe VII the highest selling shoe in the Kobe line and the final product hasn't surface yet.
roll.gif

It's all about marketing. Our ideas are sure to make the Kobe VII the highest selling shoe in the Kobe line and the final product hasn't surface yet.
roll.gif

^^lol but really i hope nike has some good marketing ideas for this shoe because the VI's i didnt seen nothing except the mini movie but other than that they didnt do a good job imo

^^lol but really i hope nike has some good marketing ideas for this shoe because the VI's i didnt seen nothing except the mini movie but other than that they didnt do a good job imo

Yeah marketing was lacking for the VI. They were banking on the appearance of Kanye to help them with just that mini movie.
laugh.gif

Yeah marketing was lacking for the VI. They were banking on the appearance of Kanye to help them with just that mini movie.
laugh.gif

I think they used Kanyé for that reason too thapointguy..but with our ideas, we should get some kind of cut from the money bein earned lol :-D...but I'm pretty sure they (Nike) have a good marketing idea to sell the Kobe Vii

I think they used Kanyé for that reason too thapointguy..but with our ideas, we should get some kind of cut from the money bein earned lol :-D...but I'm pretty sure they (Nike) have a good marketing idea to sell the Kobe Vii

by the time the black mamba ad released everyone had made up their mind whether they were gonna buy the shoes or not. Nike need to drop the ad earlier not 2 months and a half after release date.

by the time the black mamba ad released everyone had made up their mind whether they were gonna buy the shoes or not. Nike need to drop the ad earlier not 2 months and a half after release date.

This was dropped on sneakerfiles twitter.  Haven't heard of the prices going this high.  That's nuts.

"Zoom Kobe 7 Elite will hit the $200 mark... not sure how I feel about that even if they are great hoop shoes."

This was dropped on sneakerfiles twitter.  Haven't heard of the prices going this high.  That's nuts.

"Zoom Kobe 7 Elite will hit the $200 mark... not sure how I feel about that even if they are great hoop shoes."

I hope the cut is higher on these, not high top, but maybe around Air Jordan 3 and 4 cut

I hope the cut is higher on these, not high top, but maybe around Air Jordan 3 and 4 cut

So we getting a Supreme and Elite pair 
eek.gif
 we could at least get some pics of the regular pair already 

So we getting a Supreme and Elite pair 
eek.gif
 we could at least get some pics of the regular pair already 

eek.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
This pricing increase in nonsense.

New commercial idea is gonna be kids wearing older Kobes robbing banks, killing other just to get their hands on them and shows them wearing the VII in jail.
tired.gif

eek.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
This pricing increase in nonsense.

New commercial idea is gonna be kids wearing older Kobes robbing banks, killing other just to get their hands on them and shows them wearing the VII in jail.
tired.gif

Nike Zoom Kobe Elite VII colorways
Black/ dark grey/ metallic gold
White/ black/ neutral grey/ metallic

Nike Zoom Kobe Elite VII colorways
Black/ dark grey/ metallic gold
White/ black/ neutral grey/ metallic

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I don't know what Nike is thnking with all these extreme Elite pricing. I don't care how great they say the technology is in the shoe, its not worth it. Any of these Elite Nike Basketball shoes aren't going make you play better and I doubt they'll even last much longer than the regular versions.

Guys dont fall for it.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I don't know what Nike is thnking with all these extreme Elite pricing. I don't care how great they say the technology is in the shoe, its not worth it. Any of these Elite Nike Basketball shoes aren't going make you play better and I doubt they'll even last much longer than the regular versions.

Guys dont fall for it.

Back
Top Bottom