OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

AdidasCrazyLightSharpBlue_5.jpg

I wonder if Kobe/Nike was inspired by the Adidas Crazy light, that shoe gets all the attention for being the lightest basketball shoe ever, but little attention for having two insoles (crazy comfort, crazy light)
crazy thing is hearing the kobe vii might have 2 insoles makes me want to try out the Crazy lights now.

I wonder if Kobe/Nike was inspired by the Adidas Crazy light, that shoe gets all the attention for being the lightest basketball shoe ever, but little attention for having two insoles (crazy comfort, crazy light)
crazy thing is hearing the kobe vii might have 2 insoles makes me want to try out the Crazy lights now.

Not sure if Nike itself has done it, but Jordan has done the interchangeable thing before with the XXIs (interchangeable pods) and this year's Jordan 2011 with the zoom vs air max soles.

Not sure if Nike itself has done it, but Jordan has done the interchangeable thing before with the XXIs (interchangeable pods) and this year's Jordan 2011 with the zoom vs air max soles.

Hmmm...lovin that beastly outsole but not really feelin the upper material. I hope they get rid of that line pattern and change it up to something with more design cues.

Hmmm...lovin that beastly outsole but not really feelin the upper material. I hope they get rid of that line pattern and change it up to something with more design cues.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Air Jordan 2011 had 2 insoles

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Air Jordan 2011 had 2 insoles

Xmas is going to be insane! Damn... Lunars as an extra insole?? A gift! Def for casual wear. Cannot wait. Excitement x10

Xmas is going to be insane! Damn... Lunars as an extra insole?? A gift! Def for casual wear. Cannot wait. Excitement x10

Back
Top Bottom