OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Bumping this back to page one...come on give us something...i'll even settle for teaser pics of the laces.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Bumping this back to page one...come on give us something...i'll even settle for teaser pics of the laces.

there are no laces 
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
haha just talking %**#.. i don't know anything bout this shoe
frown.gif

there are no laces 
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
frown.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

there are no laces 
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
frown.gif

Wait huh????

Originally Posted by al3x89

there are no laces 
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
frown.gif

Wait huh????

a good commercial would be kobe doing a reality type thing. like a tmz vid with kobe
doing shooting drills and wearing the 7s. more like a viral vid to kick things up
EVEN MORE! just to set up the actual launch much like the HD AM jump.
CMON!

damn I liked that commercial.

a good commercial would be kobe doing a reality type thing. like a tmz vid with kobe
doing shooting drills and wearing the 7s. more like a viral vid to kick things up
EVEN MORE! just to set up the actual launch much like the HD AM jump.
CMON!

damn I liked that commercial.

I wanna see the VII asap. Looking at the Lebron IX makes me want to see and buy the VII even more. I've been down with Lebron since the AZG days so I'm not being bias.

I wanna see the VII asap. Looking at the Lebron IX makes me want to see and buy the VII even more. I've been down with Lebron since the AZG days so I'm not being bias.

I got another idea for a commercial.

Kobe is shown walking back to the locker room with his head down after being ousted in the playoffs, camera pans down to the shoes, he's wearing the 1st release Del sol.....*black screen for 1 second*...*screen with a bright flash*...next it shows Kobe tying his laces on his VII Del Sols...steps on the courts for the new season...*end visual*...*just words..."Back with A Vengeance"*...*shows Swoosh* end commercial.
laugh.gif

Kobe is shown walking back to the locker room with his head down after being ousted in the playoffs, camera pans down to the shoes, he's wearing the 1st release Del sol.....*black screen for 1 second*...*screen with a bright flash*...next it shows Kobe tying his laces on his VII Del Sols...steps on the courts for the new season...*end visual*...*just words..."Back with A Vengeance"*...*shows Swoosh* end commercial.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I like that, Nike needs to have a contest because some of you guys actually have pretty decent ideas

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I like that, Nike needs to have a contest because some of you guys actually have pretty decent ideas

laugh.gif

I have to admit..this idea is banging!

laugh.gif

I have to admit..this idea is banging!

Back
Top Bottom