OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by Kloser80

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I got another idea for a commercial.

Kobe is shown walking back to the locker room with his head down after being ousted in the playoffs, camera pans down to the shoes, he's wearing the 1st release Del sol.....*black screen for 1 second*...*screen with a bright flash*...next it shows Kobe tying his laces on his VII Del Sols...steps on the courts for the new season...*end visual*...*just words..."Back with A Vengeance"*...*shows Swoosh* end commercial.
laugh.gif
I have to admit..this idea is banging!
Definitely a great idea. Commercials are little history episodes. Kobe needs some Jordan XII type commercials - "Challenge Me", "Frozen Moment", and "I've Failed."

thapointguy - great idea!

Originally Posted by Kloser80

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I got another idea for a commercial.

Kobe is shown walking back to the locker room with his head down after being ousted in the playoffs, camera pans down to the shoes, he's wearing the 1st release Del sol.....*black screen for 1 second*...*screen with a bright flash*...next it shows Kobe tying his laces on his VII Del Sols...steps on the courts for the new season...*end visual*...*just words..."Back with A Vengeance"*...*shows Swoosh* end commercial.
laugh.gif
I have to admit..this idea is banging!
Definitely a great idea. Commercials are little history episodes. Kobe needs some Jordan XII type commercials - "Challenge Me", "Frozen Moment", and "I've Failed."

thapointguy - great idea!

I love the fact that Kobe is sitting back letting Lebron put out all these different kicks with different colorways..becuz when Kobe comes out with the Kobe VII..its gonna blow Lebron's shoes out the water

I love the fact that Kobe is sitting back letting Lebron put out all these different kicks with different colorways..becuz when Kobe comes out with the Kobe VII..its gonna blow Lebron's shoes out the water

lol. Just to keep this thread going commercial ad pitches are being made. Anyone with poster design ideas 
laugh.gif
. Come on Nike, give us pictures to talk about.

lol. Just to keep this thread going commercial ad pitches are being made. Anyone with poster design ideas 
laugh.gif
. Come on Nike, give us pictures to talk about.

nah... the 6 had good traction. never had any problems. it can be improved but I'd give
heel lockdown, durability and forefoot lockdown as the main priority for the 7...

nah... the 6 had good traction. never had any problems. it can be improved but I'd give
heel lockdown, durability and forefoot lockdown as the main priority for the 7...

Just got @mention from @nikestore about the Kobe VII

@nikestore How about some Kobe VII details?

@nikestore Online Nike Store

@_BeerenAuslese_ At this time we do not have information regarding that shoe, keep an eye out as it'll be coming soon.

Just got @mention from @nikestore about the Kobe VII

@nikestore How about some Kobe VII details?

@nikestore Online Nike Store

@_BeerenAuslese_ At this time we do not have information regarding that shoe, keep an eye out as it'll be coming soon.

I got another Nike commercial idea for the Kobe VII...
*opens up with Kobe walking into an empty gym* ..*looks at the rim and dribbles the ball*..Kobe is shooting jumpers, over and over again. As he's shooting, clips are being shown where his game is goin thru an evolution (change for the better). But Kobe is shooting...*shot after shot goes in..all net* u can here the echo of the ball goin thru the nets. But u notice that he's practicing Olajuwon's post moves, Dirk's (one legged fadaway), Jordan's patent fadaway, etc..and he combining all the moves *hence the shark, cheetah, and mamba for the VII*..camera pans down to the Kobe VII* ..*ends with Kobe still working on his game*..*swoosh*

I got another Nike commercial idea for the Kobe VII...
*opens up with Kobe walking into an empty gym* ..*looks at the rim and dribbles the ball*..Kobe is shooting jumpers, over and over again. As he's shooting, clips are being shown where his game is goin thru an evolution (change for the better). But Kobe is shooting...*shot after shot goes in..all net* u can here the echo of the ball goin thru the nets. But u notice that he's practicing Olajuwon's post moves, Dirk's (one legged fadaway), Jordan's patent fadaway, etc..and he combining all the moves *hence the shark, cheetah, and mamba for the VII*..camera pans down to the Kobe VII* ..*ends with Kobe still working on his game*..*swoosh*

laugh.gif
thanks guys. All this waiting gets your creative juices flowing.

That is also a good idea Kloser80. That would help explain the shark, cheetah, and mamba persona.

As for a poster I don't have much ideas since its harder to translate the ideas into a poster. But I would probably do 4 posters. Not in a particular order. One has to do with the shark, one with cheetah, one with the mamba and the last one has Kobe in it. It would work better if they showed the inspiration of the shark portion of the shoe, then the cheetah poster the cheetah inspiration of the shoe, then mamba....and the last poster it shows the entire shoe.

laugh.gif
thanks guys. All this waiting gets your creative juices flowing.

That is also a good idea Kloser80. That would help explain the shark, cheetah, and mamba persona.

As for a poster I don't have much ideas since its harder to translate the ideas into a poster. But I would probably do 4 posters. Not in a particular order. One has to do with the shark, one with cheetah, one with the mamba and the last one has Kobe in it. It would work better if they showed the inspiration of the shark portion of the shoe, then the cheetah poster the cheetah inspiration of the shoe, then mamba....and the last poster it shows the entire shoe.

Back
Top Bottom