OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Liking the VII. It's the same story. Whine and then there will be a solid colorway and all sudden everyone's on board. As for wearing casually; why not? Please don't say tongue popping.

Liking the VII. It's the same story. Whine and then there will be a solid colorway and all sudden everyone's on board. As for wearing casually; why not? Please don't say tongue popping.

these are looking good so far, feeling the sockliner
pimp.gif

I think the contrasting flywire looks dope. I'm never crazy about interchangeable insoles/midsoles of any kind though (i.e. Jordan 2011).

I am excited that they are low tops and that the design has potential for good color blocking. Like the V these appear to have good heel lock down. Something that was missing on the VI.

It's gonna take some time for this thread to heat up. Too basic right now until the base upper gets some artsy graphics and different color palletes mixed in. I really like the outsoles the most.

It's gonna take some time for this thread to heat up. Too basic right now until the base upper gets some artsy graphics and different color palletes mixed in. I really like the outsoles the most.

I think the contrasting flywire looks dope. I'm never crazy about interchangeable insoles/midsoles of any kind though (i.e. Jordan 2011).

I am excited that they are low tops and that the design has potential for good color blocking. Like the V these appear to have good heel lock down. Something that was missing on the VI.

Originally Posted by jkballer5

So is there a tongue underneath the sleeve? Because for anyone looking to wear these casually, that would be a no-go if the insertable sleeve is the tongue too.

THIS

Originally Posted by jkballer5

So is there a tongue underneath the sleeve? Because for anyone looking to wear these casually, that would be a no-go if the insertable sleeve is the tongue too.

THIS

i'm not sure if the ankle sleeve is glued or stiched on, but if it's not i hope nike throws us two separate cw sets of the ankle sleeve for one pair of vii's

i'm not sure if the ankle sleeve is glued or stiched on, but if it's not i hope nike throws us two separate cw sets of the ankle sleeve for one pair of vii's

uh-oh - a Kobe basketball shoe built specifically for basketball!

SMH at people hating on the sleeve and visible flywire - wear something else off-court.

uh-oh - a Kobe basketball shoe built specifically for basketball!

SMH at people hating on the sleeve and visible flywire - wear something else off-court.

I doubt they will come with a second sleeve. Nike wants you to buy different pairs and interchange them. They'll give us a second set of laces though.

I doubt they will come with a second sleeve. Nike wants you to buy different pairs and interchange them. They'll give us a second set of laces though.

Originally Posted by jQQQQQ

Copped on the purple ankle sleeves alone!!!
you mean, BLUE?,....right?....
happy.gif

Very interested to see more cw's too....
but more excited to see some vi's go on sale...
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom